jujutsu stroll

じゅじゅさんぽ

◢✥◣

◢✥◣

gojō could not stop smiling. though he was usually seen with his insufferable grin, this expression had seemed far more pure.
at least, akina believed so.

earlier that day, akina had been feeling quite awkward, with gojō gone to attend to some other business, she was left alone with his students, not that she particularly disliked them as such, she would say she found herself to be more of an outsider to their group.

she wandered the halls, feeling the temptation of hunger linger in the back of her mind as she searched for where she could get something to eat.

eventually finding the kitchen, she glanced around, breathing out a small sigh of relief when she saw that no one else was there. walking up to the cupboards, she opened them, finding a variety of pots and pans.

she awkwardly closed it, realising she had no idea what to even cook. akina didn't even know where to look for the actual food when she heard muted footsteps getting closer to her.

looking over she saw fushiguro megumi, almost mirroring her exact movements upon entering the room, checking for other people when his eyes landed on her.

"uh," he cleared his throat, keeping his hands in his pockets, "hello"

"hi" akina replied back quietly.

she moved out of his way as he grabbed some utensils from the drawers while akina tried to act occupied, grabbing herself a glass of water.

"are you hungry?" he asked, breaking the silence once more.

akina turned to look at him, now wearing an apron with pink frills around the border. megumi followed her line of sight, realising what she was staring at as he blushed warmly.

falling into the routine of cooking on his own, megumi had completely forgotten how ridiculous he would've looked in that moment.

"this isn't mine," he blurted out in defence making akina look at him strangely, "well, it is, but gojō-sensei got it for me, i never actually asked for it"

"what are you making?" akina asked, trying to save the boy from embarrassing himself further.

"itadori showed me how to make these meatballs" he answered, still looking slightly embarrassed.