romans 5:8

but god demonstrates his own love for us in this while we were still sinners

◢✥◣

◢✥◣

"taking breaks is just as important as working hard"

gojō satoru insisted that akina needed to take a break. he told her she'd improved so much and he didn't want her to burn herself out.

akina only saw this as an excuse for gojō to take her to all the places he liked to go in his free time.

she stood in front of him, her thick jacket keeping her safe from the cold breeze, the collar covering the bottom half of her face while gojō led her to the ski lift.

he'd been far too excited to take her skiing, akina almost felt bad seeing how much money he spent, though he reminded her it wasn't an issue for him.

"satoru,"

gojō paused, turning around to see akina fumbling awkwardly with the ski poles in her hands.

before she could trip over her own skis, gojō walked over, reaching out to steady her as she looked up at him.

"why do we have to carry all this stuff?" akina huffed in annoyance, holding onto gojō's arm as she adjusted the beanie on her head, "this is so stupid"

gojō couldn't help the smile growing on his face listening to akina complain about the smallest things.

"and i can't even do anything with these gloves on," she frowned before looking to gojō, seeing that he was simply smiling at her, "what are you looking at?"

"just you," he answered simply.

akina stared at him for a moment, waiting for a teasing laugh to follow but was instead met with silence.

"shut up"

"what?" gojō laughed, "i can't look at a pretty girl?"

akina narrowed her eyes at him, holding him tighter to keep her balance as they continued on their way.

"just keep walking"