Prologue

The 4 boys Seungyoun, Yixuan, Sungjoo and WenHan are now in their so called hide out and waiting for Yibo to come. Yibo is being like this always late everytime they had meeting. But when it comes to beating someone and chic hunting he ain't late. After 25 mins. finally Yibo appeared in their eyesight.

"Finally you came. I thought you already go home" Yixuan said. WenHan didn't open his plan about their new target because he doesn't like to repeat what he already said because of Yibo.

"Okay since Yibo is here let's discuss now to our new target in this last year of our school life" WenHan open the topic.

"Last year. Are you sure you're going to graduate? " Youn tease him and WenHan hit him. Youn hit him back.

"Stop it. Before your tease turn into big fight" Yixuan stop them while staring them with frown face.

Even these 5 men are trouble maker they're still genius. Outstanding in their class so the teacher don't have a problem about their acads other than their hobbies who likes to bully the students of their new target when they're bored. And now the nerdy Xiao Zhan will be their last target in last year of their school life.

"I get some information of Xiao Zhan that he is gay" Sungjoo said.

"Oooh. Gay exciting it's suit now in my plan " Wenhan while smirking. Seungyoun, Yixuan and Sungjoo look at him meanwhile Wang Yibo his attention is on his phone. So when Youn notice it he quickly snatch Yibo's phone.

"Wtf. Youn give it back to me" Yibo in annoyed tone.

"Hey you listen boy to my plan. Coz you're our star of this plan" WenHan said and can't stop smiling. So Yibo look at him.

"What's plan is that?. I am listening okay? just talk. And fuck you Seungyoun give it back to me my phone! " Yibo yelled. Youn don't have a choice but to give back Yibo's phone he doesn't like to have a bruise his handsome face. As soon as Yibo's phone is back his attention is back to his phone again.

"So what's your plan now? " Yixuan ask in his exciting voice.

"Make Xiao Zhan fall in love to Yibo and be his boyfriend and dump him after 4 days or whatever he wants. " WenHan said and smirk.

"Crazy" Yixuan said and laugh.

"Nonsense plan. Yibo won't like it. " Sungjoo said.

"Yibo did you hear what's WenHan plan? " Seungyoun and nudge Yibo.

"Yeah yeah. Bully your target all you want and tell me when do you want to start? " Yibo said in his bored tone.

"Who said we will bully him. You ain't listening bro" WenHan said in his annoyed tone. "I said you make Xiao Zhan fall in love with you! and be your boyfriend not to bully him" he added.

"I will what? " Yibo ask.

"Gosh" WenHan mess his hair because of his irritation over Yibo who not paying attention to his plan. "Why do we have this man who always in his own world to be part of our squad?!." Yibo glared at him. WenHan is scared of Yibo so he smirk.

"I am just kidding bro. But will you listen to me now and stop texting your girlfriend and side chic" Wenhan said. Yibo let a deep sigh and put his phone on his pocket.

"Alright, alright. I will what again in your plan? " Yibo ask.

"Make Xiao Zhan fall in love with you and be your boyfriend" WenHan in lazy tone.

"Are you crazy?!. I don't like that disgusting idea of yours. And who the fuck is that Xiao Zhan? " Yibo ask annoyed tone.

"I told you Yibo won't like it. Didn't he hate gays right?. It's obvious he don't like that idea" Sungjoo said.