4. Cousin

Hello. I am sorry if I took so long to update this one. I've been very busy with my paper works. So expect that this story will have  a slow update. But anyway thank you for patiently waiting.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When they reach at their classroom. They saw Yibo who is staring at Zhan again. Sungjoo chuckle.

"Do you think Yibo really hate gays? " he whisper. "Just look at him right now. It looks like he is whip to Zhan. He didn't even blink" he added.

"He said he wants to back-out but it seems he's enjoying this game. What a liar kid" Yixuan said.

Zhan who felt uncomfortable since then because Yibo keep on staring at him. He can't stand it anymore so he started to talk.

"S-stop staring it's so rude" Zhan said. Yibo chuckle.

"That's my line. But is it bad if I appreciate your beauty?. You're so beautiful. I've never seen a beautiful man other than you" Yibo said in loud voice. Everyone who were busy stop their doing when they heard this and stare at them even Yibo's squad swift their gaze to them. Zhan blush hardly when Yibo compliment him awhile ago his heart starting to beat but right now it beats more faster.

"Damn you're so cute Zhan-ge when  you blush" Yibo said and pinch Zhan cheeks.

"B-bo-di, stop it" Zhan utter.

"Is Yibo flirting to Zhan? this is weird" JiLi ask.

"It's probably weird JiLi. Gosh. I'm afraid to Zhan " Bowen said. And stare to Yibo and Zhan.

"They have a cute name to each other" Yixuan commented.

"Bo-di and Zhan-ge. Just wow" Wenhan said and gets his phone. Youn turn his body around and smack Wenhan head.

"Wtf" Wenhan shouted to make the attention of this classmates stare at Youn and Wenhan. Wenhan don't have a chance to get his revenge because their homeroom teacher get inside and start giving them instructions.

"Get your books and turn to page 345. Answer the following activity there. " she said. So they get their books and start answering silently.

Even Zhan  is outstanding before in his past school. He really hate math because he really can't understand. He tried his best to understand the problem but end up nothing. He always get low scores if math is his subject. Zhan just acting he gets it but he didn't start answering because he don't know what will he write their. Yibo is almost finish answering and he notice Zhan looks so stupid staring at his book. And he is still at #1. Yibo look at him.

What's with him right now? Why he was staring at the  book and didn't start answering? Yibo in his thought.

As soon as Yibo finish answering. He exchange his book to Zhan. And Yibo start answering Zhan work book. Zhan shock of what Yibo did. But he didn't say anything. He observe Yibo who is seriously answering on his book and swift his stare at the book right now at his desk which is owned by Yibo. He notice the clear penmanship of Yibo. When Yibo finish he exchange again the books. And they hear the announcement of their homeroom teacher.

"If you're already finish pass it and you can go" she said. Yibo loves math so he always the first one to finish the subject so he pass his work book. He expected that Zhan will be at his back but when he turn around Zhan wasn't at his back. He let a deep sigh and back to his seat.

"You are done right? Why don't you pass it now?" Yibo said. Zhan look at him. "Hurry up. We will leave now " he added.

"H-huh? " Zhan ask. Yibo hold Zhan hand and he immediately stand up. Once Zhan pass his book. Yibo drag him outside. Zhan didn't say anything he let Yibo drag him.