2. Game begin

Although Zhan is really afraid to go to school he don't have a choice to face of that Wang Yibo. Anyway why do he need to be afraid facing him. If Yibo want to beat him until he die, he gladly accept his fate. Zhan always wake up early so that he won't be late taking a bus to go to his school. He need to ride 2 transportation before reaching at his school. As soon as he reach in his school. Even though he gladly expected what will happen to him today he still can't hide the fact that he is nervous and he felt some weird feeling right now everytime he think that he will meet that handsome Wang Yibo.

When he reach at his room. Zhan silently sit in his assigned seat for him nobody in this class right now other than him. Since it was 7 am. Their class start at 8. Zhan decided to take a a nap while waiting for his other classmates to come.

Meanwhile Yibo's gang come when the clock point at 7:30 am. Bowen is now silently sitting while scanning his book at his chair beside Zhan who is still in his deep slamber.

"Get up. " Yibo said in his cold tone. Due to scared Bowen stand up immediately "Move" Yibo added without a second thought Bowen leave his chair. As soon as Bowen left Yibo sitting quickly and look at Zhan intensely.

Their room is so messy and noisy lead by the superior squad.

"Youn, fuck you! " Wenhan shouted when he get pissed coz Youn is teasing him.

"Ssssh. Shut up! " Yibo stop Wenhan for causing noise without staring at Wenhan coz his full attention is only to Zhan who is still sleeping peacefully. Wenhan just shrug and slightly punch Seungyoun in his arms. Youn just chuckle.

Meanwhile Zhan is still not aware that Yibo is now sitting beside him. Yibo gaze didn't leave at Zhan face since he seat here. He study Zhan face, he notice that Zhan have mole, a thick eyebrows, a pointed nose, a kissable red lips.

Due to noise Zhan slowly open his eyes, as soon as he open his eyes. Yibo's handsome face appear on his eyesight. He stood up right away and blink his eyes for many times and widen when Yibo smile at him. Zhan don't know how to react when Yibo is near him and smiling at him, he was so shock. And felt something in his stomach.

"Hey, I am Wang Yibo." Yibo introduced himself and offer his hand for shakehands. "And you're Xiao Zhan right?" Yibo notice how Zhan adams apple move when he shallow he cannot read Zhan reaction right now. Yibo clear his throat and continue talking.

"I know our first meet wasn't good. I'm sorry for being mad at you. I was just not in a mood yesterday. Hope you forgive me. And don't be scared to me. " he added. Again Zhan was shock hearing this from Yibo he knows it's his fault for being careless.

"I-I'm sorry. I understand your madness towards me. I know I'm at fault for being careless" Zhan apology and bite his lowerlip.

Of course it's your fucking fault idiot. God why I do have to make sorry where in the first place it's not my fault. Yibo in his thought.

But he didn't say this. He just smile at Zhan.

"So friends? " Yibo said. Zhan nod and get Yibo's hand to do their shake hands. They stare to each other. Zhan felt shy so he look away.

Meanwhile Yibo gangs. Loving the scene they're witnessing. Wenhan couldn't believe that Yibo will agree on his stupid and funny plan. Actually this is not what his intended plan, but since he really want an excitement and thrill he end up with this stuff. He was really amuse when Yibo agreed. Sungjoo and Yixuan wants to laugh to Yibo now for being trying hard to communicate to Zhan. They know their little brother is not up for this thing but he love his passion more than anything. There's only one who shake his head in dissaproval and not enjoying what his best friend doing. Seungyoun felt bad for Zhan for being his squad target. He just innocent for him. But as what Youn said he can't do anything about it, he can't against this. Beside this will be their last and his last to be with them. Since he want to stay away from them and live his life peacefully as soon as when he graduate here.