5. Partner

As soon as Yibo and Zhan goes out from the restaurant. Zhan warning Yibo again.

"Ride slow will you? " Zhan utter. When Yibo heard Zhan  request he felt annoyed  no one order him. And here Zhan have the guts to command him.

"Mn" the only Yibo said. He then give the helmet to Zhan and let Zhan wear it for his self. When they both wearing the safety gear. Yibo drove fastest to Zhan's condo. As soon they reach at his condo Yibo received a hit from Zhan. He then throw a death glare to Zhan. Feeling annoyed why Zhan did this to him again as if they're close now even his squad they didn't hit him before, afraid that he will fight back. But this nerd is brave enough to hit him?!. Yibo is urgely to scold Zhan but when he notice Zhan's scared face and utter this to him instead.

"T-thank you" Zhan nervously said this. Yibo melt his anger all of the sudden and think to tease Zhan.

"You're thanking for hitting me? coz I didn't hit you back?" Yibo ask in high pitch. Zhan bite his lowerlip and felt more scared because he don't know why he hit Yibo.

"Nah, kidding Zhan-ge. Don't be afraid of me. I am just only teasing you" Yibo said and pinch his cheeks.

"If you're thanking me for driving you home. No problem" he added. Yibo notice that Zhan is staring at him now, he smirk internally.

"Staring is rude, I actually don't like people staring at me although I know they just insecure of how perfect my face is and dream to have the same face as me, and I really get annoyed if they're staring stupidly at me but if it's you " Yibo then get close to Zhan. "I'll give you the privilege  to stare at my face freely" Yibo said softly. Zhan was shock of how close their face it right now.

Zhan immediately step back. Because his heart started to beat faster.

"G-goodbye, thanks for the ride" the only Zhan said and run to get inside of his condo.

"He smell so good and he is so cute" Yibo subconsciously utter this one while flaster a smile on his face. His smile fades away when he realize something.

Fuck, why I even saying this words?. esp. I am talking about with my same gender Yibo in his thoughts.

To stop himself from talking nonsense he immediately wear his helmet back and drive his motorbike in  a full speed.

Meanwhile as soon Zhan reach at his condo his heart didn't stop for beating. And he felt hot from his cheeks.

"Why my heart react like this every time I am with Yibo. Am I in love? " Zhan talk to himself then he shake his head afterwards "that's impossible, how can I say this word? love is big word. How can I  fall in love this so fast I didn't even know him at all beside we've became close for a day. Do love at first sight really happened?"

The next morning Zhan does his morning routine waking up early in the morning since his school is far away from his condo. When he finish everything he goes outside on his room. Zhan didn't take his breakfast so he didn't take long preparing for school. As usual when he reach at his school after riding 2 transportations, he came first again in their classroom.  He don't want to sleep right now, so Zhan make himself busy to avoid falling asleep. He decided to get his workbook and start advance reading and also answering from his scratch paper.

While the clock is running each Zhan's classmates came at their room now, and their room started to be chaos. When Bowen reach at their room and  Zhan notice Bowen arrival he couldn't help but to ask Bowen when he didn't  sit beside him instead Bowen sit at the side where in it is the assign seat for Yibo. The "straight shooter" aren't arrive yet so their classmates are the star now of being noisy, because as soon as this gang arrive at their classroom they keep quiet immediately afraid that Yibo's squad will get annoyed and start beating them. This is their last year, they want to be graduate.