3. Hatred

Their class start at 3pm and this will be their last period for this day. When Yibo left in the cafeteria he goes right away in their hideout. And he welcome him with noise from his squad.

"Youn, you're so cute" Wenhan said while laughing and pinch Youn cheeks.

"Just tell me if you're falling in love with me. And I'll  make you mine and gonna kiss you" Youn joke and pulled Wenhan to him. Wenhan felt nervous when Youn pulled him and they're facing their face each other closely because he knews Youn will up for this joke. He slightly slap Youn face.

"Wtf." Youn curse and caress his cheeks.

Yixuan is the one who noticed Yibo's presence. Because aside from his squad he is the only one who isn't busy.

"I thought you will spend your whole time to your lover" Yixuan tease him. Yibo frown when he heard this and sit in the sofa.

"So gross. Lover your fucking face" Yibo said in annoyed tone. Yixuan just chuckle.

"Hey bro who got your smile like that?" Seungyoun ask when he remember Yibo's widen smile to Zhan in their classroom awhile ago. Yibo look at him clueless.

"Of course it's his future boyfriend" Wenhan said and smirk when Yibo rolled his eyes.

"What the heck are you talking about? " Yibo ask.

"We've been friends for 10 years but you didn't smile like that. Are you starting to develop your feelings to Zhan? " Youn tease him and wiggle his eyebrows so he received a punch on his chest from Yibo.

"It's acting bro. God I really want to back out. I regret for accepting this game" Yibo said.

"Why? because you know at the end you will fall in love to Zhan for real? " Youn still teasing his best friend.

"You know what Youn shut the fuck up. You're talking nonsense" Yibo said in angry tone. Youn just smirk.

"Why are you mad? I was just kidding. Okay? But anyway if it happens that you will fall in love for real to Zhan. I will support you bro" Youn said and tap Yibo's shoulder.

"Shut up! it will never happen. I am not like..... that man. Who develop feelings to a guy" Yibo said and Youn just let a deep sigh.

"Web when do you want to make it up to him?" Youn ask seriously. Yibo don't know how to answer Youn question good thing Wenhan save him.

"Yibo do you really want to  back-out. Coz I will let Yixuan do my game" Wenhan said.

"What will be my prize? " Yixuan ask.

"Psp4" Wenhan answer him.

"The latest launch? " Yixuan ask.

"Bro that's too expensive. What do you think of me? son of the President? " Wenhan ask.

"But you're the grandson of the Mayor in your hometown" Yixuan said.

"Unless you make Zhan fall in love to you for 3 days" Wenhan said.

"Bro studying Zhan's behavior you need to earn his trust first. You can't make him fall in love with 3 days." Yixuan snorted.

"Then no psp" Wenhan said. Yixuan let a deep sigh.

"What if let us say Yibo fall in love to Zhan for real" Yibo throw a death glare to Youn, he just chuckle and change the subject " Okay let me change, what if I fall in love to Zhan for real. So then I couldn't get my prize? " Youn ask.

"Of course coz you lose the bet" Wenhan said.

"What bet? you didn't told us before about that. You only said make Zhan fall in love, be his boyfriend and dump him after he fall in love" Youn snorted.