6. Bet

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope for those who celebrate their Christmas eve, you celebrated it with happiness. Anyway Yibo will release his new single this coming December 30 might check on it. And nobody ask but later Wenhan and Seungyoun will had an schedule since I am happy with my boys activities. I'll drop this update. Next update will be more YiZhan screen time.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you always with me? " Zhan ask while staring at Yibo. Yibo stop eating and answer Zhan question. "I mean didn't your friends will get mad at me? " he added.

"They didn't. Why would they mad at you?. Not everytime I will stick to them. " Yibo answered Zhan while smiling.

"You're really more handsome when you smile" Zhan accidentally said his thought that could be the reason to Yibo to choke, he is drinking a water when Zhan utter this one. Yibo really used to it hearing a compliment from other esp. girls but when a guy no probably a gay compliment this to him, he felt disgusted and having this thought that they want to take advantage to him.

When Zhan notice Yibo coughing non stop, Zhan immediately get up and goes to Yibo's back to caress it.

"Yibo, are you okay? " Zhan ask in his concern tone.

"Get off" Yibo cold said this when he realize the way his tone used and felt Zhan flinch. "I mean I am fine Zhan-ge. Just don't touch my back. I am sensitive at there" he lied. Hearing this Zhan apologize.

"I'm sorry" Zhan utter. Yibo had a chance to rolled his eyes because Zhan is at his back after he did this he turn his back to face Zhan and smile at Zhan.

"Why are you saying sorry. I am fine. You go back there on your seat. You didn't finish eating yet. I need to go first now. Okay?. I need to finish something." Yibo said. Zhan only nod. And Yibo is now gone on his eye sight.

As soon as Yibo leaving in the cafeteria. Bowen and Jili started to get near to Zhan and seated at Zhan table. The other students somehow happy that the superior squad are barely being here now. They finally can eat comfortably without thinking that there's a food will drop on their heads or their foods will be wasted because of Yibo squad being irritated without their fault.

"Hey Zhan" Jili greeted Zhan as soon as he sit comfortable in Zhan place. When Zhan saw Bowen and Jili sitting now on his chair, he decide to sit at Yibo's place awhile ago.

"Ah. Hey" Zhan awkwardly response to Jili greeting. This is other reason why Zhan wants to being alone because he don't know how to make a friend. If someone wouldn't initiate to approach him Zhan wouldn't make a move to talk.

"Zhan, last warning for you. Don't really trust Yibo this much. Believe me his character is not as what you think. He is evil. I am not saying this just to scare you or stopping you to make a new friends. But Yibo is not the person you're looking for a friend. Observing your personality you're too soft and fragile " Bowen utter.

"I agree with Bowen,  Zhan. But anyway if you need a friend we are here you can be our friends" Jili smiled.

"Why are you judging Yibo this so easily? . I mean yeah I know compared to me you know Yibo since you've been here for so long but what if he is being like this because you don't know the Yibo at all, you only see his outside character not on the inside what if he is just really good and having a soft heart. Didn't you study ethics?. and beside bullies really have the reason behind it on why they need to do this and end up being bullies" Zhan snorted. Bowen and Jili heard Zhan explanation let a deep sigh.

"Maybe you have a point but then they shouldn't continue being evil. Can't the squad see we are only want to study here  but we didn't know that being here our life became in danger. It feels like we are studying in a dangerous school" Jili snorted.