8. Bug

When Zhan already cheered up after their talk who seems Yibo trying his best to comfort him and made a lot of effort so that Zhan will believe him. Yibo offer again to drive Zhan to his condo. Even it is wasted from his gas he still needs to do it just to earn Xiao Zhan trust now that he felt Zhan is falling from his acting and he can't wait to ask Zhan to be his boyfriend and dump him after so that this disgusting game will be end as soon as possible and get his prize. Yibo stop making out of a girls not because he lose interest or him being a good boy now but because of Zhan. He wants to look good in Xiao Zhan eyes so that he will get Zhan heart.

As when they reach at Zhan's condo. Zhan is the first one who step on Yibo's motorbike and he immediately removed the helmet just to thank Yibo for driving him.

"Thank you again for driving me home" Zhan shyly utter this. Yibo is now also removing his helmet. Due to wearing helmet Yibo's hair is in a messy style right now and it give more attraction to Xiao Zhan eyes. He found Yibo very handsome with this kind of hair style plus him wearing a white t-shirt paired with black leather jacket since their school doesn't have a uniform nor dress code the students can wear any clothes they want as long as it looks decent.

Since today is Friday and Yibo probably spending his time to his condo by himself right now since his squad will be home on their hometown and he is the only one left in the condo that 5 used to stay because Yibo is the only one who live here in Beijing the rest are in a different provinces. So he decided to
stay in Zhan's condo.

"Zhan-ge are you living all alone in your condo? " Yibo ask. Zhan slowly nod to Yibo question. Hearing this Yibo felt joy.

"Great" Yibo snorted. Zhan look at Yibo in a curious look.

"If you don't mind can I stay in your condo for tonight? " Yibo ask. Zhan was shocked of Yibo's sudden favor. He don't know what will he should answer.

"I don't take a no for an answer." Yibo said and left Zhan  for the meantime just to go to guard for a talk. After a second he immediately go back where he leave Zhan who still in a shock mood.

"I know I am handsome Zhan-ge but you really look like an idiot." Yibo said and pinch Zhan's nose. Zhan back to his senses when Yibo do this to him.

"I'll park my motorbike to their parking lot. If I go back here and you're not here anymore might pray for you soul" Yibo threats Zhan and ride his motorbike on the way to the condo's parking lot meanwhile Zhan left stun.

After a minute Yibo go back now. And notice Zhan that is now talking to the guard while smiling. He don't know but Yibo felt  burning fire inside of him while witnessing this scene so he drag Zhan inside the condo. Zhan shock and don't know how to react and asking Yibo why he drag him inside can't he see he is still busy talking to Mr. Huang and don't have the chance to bid a good bye because this handsome classmate in his new school is dragging him inside the lift.

"Floor number" Yibo said in annoyed tone. But Zhan didn't answer him.

"I said floor number" Yibo ask again and urge to lose his patience.

"Tu-twelve floor" Zhan replied in his shaky voice because of the tone that Yibo used now. It feels that he is going back the first time they meet. Zhan could still remember Yibo's voice when he accidentally slip while holding the tray that cause to Yibo's shirt had a dirt that time. They're only 2 inside right now. Zhan is busy staring at Yibo without making a noise meanwhile Yibo annoyance didn't fade so his face right now showing his frown face that a someone could see him will definitely be scared.

When the lift open both Zhan and Yibo step outside. Zhan lead Yibo on his room. They stay silent while reaching at Zhan room. Zhan put his password and they both get inside.