Ssshh it's a secret ch 5

The ripple of waves (true loves story) ch 5     

Ssshhh it's a secret

       The next day was Saturday. Seth had left early around five this morning so he wasn't caught. Wow, Last night was defiantly something I hadn't expected.

~flashback~

      After Seth came into my room through the window, he wrapped me in his arms and whispered," I'm not what you think I am."

To say that scared me would be an understatement. I backed away from him all the way to the wall, preparing to scream. Then he smiled at me and said, "Just because I'm not what you think I am doesn't mean I'm bad, just not what you think."

      "T...Then what are you?" I stuttered.

      "Well that me lady I cannot tell you, not yet anyway. Do you trust me? He asked in a deep, husky voice.

     I thought for a moment. Well I trusted him to an extent. That counted I guess. So I said a shy, "Yes."

      Immediately he was across the room in one bound. He was right in front of me. He put his hands on the wall on either side of me, pinning me between his chest and the wall. Then he leaned down and gave me a kiss filled with longing. It made my heart race. When he pulled away he smiled down at me and asked, "How much do you trust me?"

         How to answer that question? I didn't know. I didn't even know the answer myself. He smiled and asked, "With your purse, your secrets, or with your life."  And after along moment that I didn't reply he asked, "Do you think I will hurt you?"

          "No, I don't think you would hurt me." I said, confused by the question. He smiled a little.

         "Do you think I could hurt you?" He asked.

         Well that was basically the same question he had just asked me. I thought about the difference, the first time he asked me if I thought he would hurt me. The answer to that one was no, I don't think he would. So he had said wasn't what I thought he was, but I hadn't really thought about what he was until he told me that. He also said he wasn't bad, in a way. So I wasn't sure there. In the second question he had asked me if I thought he could hurt me. Well I guess if he wanted to I couldn't stop him, he was bigger and stronger than me by far.

       "If you wanted to, you could hurt me, but I don't think you will," I said after thinking it through.

       He smiled and nodded as if he were approving of my answers. Then he took my hand and said, "You look tired, you need to get some rest." Then he led me over to my bed. He pulled aside the blankets and I climbed in, but to my surprise he got in right beside me.

        He reached up and shut off my lamp. We were instantly surrounded by darkness. The only light was the moon coming from my open window. It was just a small half circle tonight.

        I felt his arms go around my waist and he pulled me into his chest. He was so warm and I was so tired that I fell asleep almost immediately. I dreamed about his face and all the trust conversation we had.

~Flashback over~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Well I hope that this chapter wasn't too confusing to anyone. Not what you expected it to be? It has a little bit of a twist  J

Enjoy J

Itaikitty