The Man Ch 7

The man Ch 7

         When I got home I was pretty tired. I decided to make a frozen pizza. I was sitting down on the couch to eat and watch my favorite TV show when I heard something. Like a scratch on the door. There was no one home but me because my parents had to work late. The sound stopped so I calmed down and started to watch the TV. Then just as the show was getting really good there was a thump on the front door. Ok someone is defiantly trying to scare me. I stomped to the door and the looked out the little peep whole. There was a man standing there and then I realized it was Seth so I threw open the door.

       I stepped out onto the front porch because Seth didn’t say anything to me. His head was down and he didn’t even look u at me. “Seth? Are you ok?” I asked. Then he looked up at me. My heart raced and panic set in. as fast as I could move my legs I ran backwards to the door. I couldn’t find my voice to scream! But I was to slow, and the man at my front door was not Seth. At unreal speed he grabbed me and we were behind the house in seconds. His arms were an iron lock around me, and he had a hand clamped over my mouth so I couldn’t scream. Then we were in the woods at the back of my house. He threw me like a rag doll at a tree. I heard my arm crack against it, and I started screaming. I looked up at the man and for the first time that night I got a clear look at him. His eyes were crimson red and he was extremely toned. He wore all black. He came to stand over me and then he smiled. When I saw the smile it really did look like Seth, but it couldn’t be the eyes, the strength, the muscles, the speed, and the way he treated me. I knew it wasn’t Seth.   

      Then he picked me up with one hand and punched me with the other. Right in the stomach, all the air in me was gone. I couldn’t scream or cry, or do anything but just dangle helplessly. Then he pulled a knife out of his jacket pocket, and dropped me on the ground. I scrambled backwards trying to get away, but he grabbed my leg.

                The man smiled and said in an all too familiar voice, “I do this because I love you.”

Dun Dun Du

So how was this chapter??????????

Who was the man?????????????

Hope this chapter got your attention!!!!!!!!!!

Itaikitty J