TWENTY-NINE

(Leah POV ♥︎)

It's then that I realize I'm pressed against the passenger door and Kai. He reaches behind me to open the door.

"I just I just confessed to you-"

Before I know it, he pushes me into the seat and traps me against him. He leans down and harshly presses his lips onto mine. He softens and I kiss him back eagerly.

His hands cage me against the center console and I grab his hoodie for support. The kisses are rushed and everything in it is twenty times better than the ferris wheel.

There's a new emotion I feel and I think it's effecting me physically. My core clenches and I feel my legs moving farther apart. He takes the space between them and I put my hands around his neck.

"I need to stop." He rushes out as he continues kissing me. His hands moves to my hair and lightly grips it. It pulls my hair and I roll my head back giving him access.

"Fuck Leah." He let's go.

I really want to grab his hand put it back, but that would be creepy... and weird. I look him between the eyes and he gives me a simple kiss before moving his body out of the car. He leans against it before shaking his head.

"Not here." He shakes his head.

I situate myself into the seat and bring my legs in before he closes the door. He makes his way towards the drivers seat and gets in.

Slamming the door he holds my head softly and says "You're irresistible."

He let's go and starts the car, within a second he presses the gas and we go flying off.

I literally have to grip the seat belt and chair at how fast he's going. My hand shakily goes to his hand and I tap it.

"Stop going so fast!" I hit my hand against his chest.

He slows down and I hold myself on the dashboard.

"where are we going?" I groan.

"Somewhere to cool off."

~

We end up at a small river and he parks on the grass. It's late by now and the moon reflects off of the water.

"A swim?"

"If you want." He shrugs. He pulls out a cigarette and lights it before exiting the car.

I trail behind him and he sits by the river bank. I take my shoes off and dip my toes in the water. It's cool and since it's fall, it's getting a little chillier than normal.

If it was my whole body I might die but my feet are just fine.

Looking back at Kai I see him looking at me. He blows a puff of smoke away from me and then looks back.

"Kai," I steal the cigarette. "Will you kiss me in the hallways?" I take a drag.

"Yeah." He shrugs. "Will you?"

"no." I scrunch my nose. "I'm not a fan of PDA." I lay back on the grass.

"Hey, that's kinda one sided don't you think?" He looks down and snatches the cigarette back.

"I'm not a fan, but I could consider it..." I look up at the stars. "for you."

"I like you Leah Chanler."

"That sounds so weak, compared to mine." I laugh out loud.

"Yeah whatever." He pushes my arm.

I almost slip but he holds it in place.

"Thanks for almos-" I try to get out sarcastically.

He pulls me close and I practically sit on his lap.

"I really mean it Leah. I've- Ive never felt this way." He looks distraught.

"Me neither."

And it's the truth. All night my hearts rhythm has been off. Every little patch of skin he touches ignites in flames, and every look he gives me makes my breath stop.

The air feels so hot between us and I feel like I'm over heating.

"Wow. Is it just me or did it get hot." I pant out.

He looks at me amused on his lap and smushes the cigarette. He pulls his hands to the end of his shirt and pulls it off. I instantly see that dumb tattoo.

"What are you doing Kai?"

"Going for a swim." He shrugs. He pulls me gently off his lap and places me on the soft grass.

He unzips his pants and shoes. Socks go flying and it's just him in his briefs. My hands go flying to my face and I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Lesson number- what are we on? Five? Lesson five is skinny dipping." I hear a rustle.

"Kai Dalton do n-" I barely get the words out as I hear a loud splash.

I peek up and see his shaggy hair bobble up. His black hair goes over his eyes and he pushes it back with his hand. His jaw goes backward at the motion and gives me full access to see his jawline.

Looking away I look back to the stars for confidence.

"Leah. Come on honey." His voice went deep.

"Hm- I'm good." I pressed my lips together.

"So we're back to square one Leah? No complain, I like the little innocent-"

"No. I'll do it. Turn around though!" I yelled at him.

He turns around in the water and I hear his body go underneath.

I strip quickly and pull my shorts and shirt off. My shoes goes next to him, and instead of throwing them everywhere I fold them neatly next to his. I fold until I'm left in my undies and bra.

"You can do this Leah." I huff out to myself.

I shake my head and unsnap my bra quickly and pull my underwear down.

Jumping in my body forms in a cannonball for coverage and I sink to the bottom.

I used to competitive swim and so holding my breath isn't hard. I could stay down here for a while and be completely fine. For three minutes? I know that was my max.

So I do. I hold my breath and contain it while letting my body relax. I haven't done it in a while so I press my body down farther and try to relax. Until I feel a tug at my waist.

••••
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW