TWO

(3rd person ♥︎)

"Bro! Watch out!" One of Kai's many friends warns Kai.

Too late.

Without much care Kai runs carelessly into Leah causing her coffee to spill all over her white shirt.

"Ahhh!" She scream partial from embarrassment, but mostly from the scorching hot liquid running down the valley of her breast to her stomach.

"Oh shit." Kai says looking down.

He felt bad- he truly did, but expressing it was a whole other matter. If he acted like he cared about Leah. Leah. Chanler. His whole friend group would laugh at him. If he did nothing he would look like a total ass. But Kai was an ass, so he did what an ass did.

Looking down Leah's semi-opaque shirt it started turning into a transparent shirt for everyone to see her black bra.

"fudge." She said under her breath as she examines the damage on her shirt. Her face scrunches up to an annoyed expression.

If only he had just spilled her coffee on the floor she wouldn't be as mad, but the fact that he spilled her coffee all over her white shirt made her furious.

She didn't like showing any signs of being hostile or angry so she tried to stay as calm as possible. Breathing in out she reminded herself to think happy thoughts.

"here." Kai lended the jacket off his back. His hand stretched out and his face looked a little apologetic.

"No thanks." Leah grit out. Her eyes held the scorching gaze that would send a person running the other direction.

She turned quickly hoping to whip her blonde hair in his face, but it didn't.

"Fine, but your whole bra is showing and you got some nic-" Kai started to snicker.

"Ok fine! give me your jacket, and tell our science teacher I'll be late." She snaps giving in.

"How do you know I have science? Are you stalking me?" His eyebrows furrow causing Leah to roll her eyes.

Kai knew he had science class with her, but in front of his friends he had 'no idea'! He tried to play it cool when he actually felt really bad, but he just came off as a jerk.

"No, I'm in your class." She looked at him tiredly and annoyed of intolerable his jokes.

"You are?" He asked and his friends behind him laughed.

"Yes. Now can I have your jacket...please? I'm getting cold." Her arms folded around his shoulders.

Leah hated asking anyone for anything. It was just one of the things her parents told her not to do; rely on people. They had too much pride.

"I can tell." He held in a laugh looking down.

"Stop it!" Leah screeched moving her crossed arms to over her chest.

"Here." He said passing his way oversized jacket to Leah.

"thanks." She took it shyly.

~

Walking towards the nurses office with a shiver she thought of all the bad qualities Kai had. Oh the list she had.

"hi." Leah greeted awkwardly standing in the doorframe of the nurses office.

"Leah! It's been such a long time. What can I do for ya?" Mrs. Winters greeted happily.

"An accident happened." Leah said opening Kai's jacket to show the problem.