THIRTY THREE

(Leah ♥︎)

TUESDAY
I sat in my seat with an itchy 80's sweater on. Decades day. I didn't follow the theme from yesterday since it was my birthday.

The day has been a drag, but yesterday night something special happened. Besides the party.

When everyone left Kai and I hung out in his room. We sat and talked until we got in a... mood. He taught me something.

We didn't go all the way as he only gave pleasure to me. Agh! I feel so dirty thinking about it.

The way his tongue swirled and sent shivers down my spine. How my back arched in an uncanny way and-

"Chanler!" My teacher yelled.

My body shot up and a red blush covered my face. I looked at him confused until he pointed to the board.

On it was an easy algebra equation, so I calculated it in my head.

"X= 34" I shook out of my daze

"Thanks for the answer Chanler, but that's not what I asked. The question was: What is the next step?" He erased the question.

"nerd." I heard a voice behind me.

Looking behind me there sat a football boy with a smirk plastered on his face. Looking away he faked paying attention.

~

Lunch came around I got to see him.

I practically skipped down the hallway until I felt a hand grab my waist. It pulled me into a secluded hallway where it was just me and Kai.

His eyes bore into mine with such neediness as his lips latched onto mine. I responded fast and wrapped my hands around his neck. My body moved liked a snake as I felt like I couldn't get close enough.

Opening my eyes I lightly pushed him away.
"I hate PDA." I shrunk into his chest.

"Come-on, don't be shy now." Kai snickered into my ear.

It sent tingles down my neck and reminded me too much of last night. I stumbled out of his grasp and grabbed his hand.

"Let's go find Jessie." I pulled him along.

Entering the cafeteria we sat down next to Jessie.

"Guys! We have three more days till the big day." She looked through her backpack for something. Finding it she pulled out a large piece of paper with instructions. They were scribbled with little drawings as examples.

"Ok. Tuesday we start prepping. We need to buy the supplies for this week. Friday is the homecoming court and he will be King. So that means when the ballets are counted on Wednesday, you Leah, will sneak in some extra ones!"

I nodded my head in agreement and listened to her whole heartedly.

"And then! Kai I need you to make rumors about him and find out any secrets. Leah and I will buy the hair dye and water balloons tonight. We need to put the hair dye in his shampoo Thursday night. Then when everyone hates him we will place water balloons at the end of the stands at the game." She grinned proud of her plan. "Maybe we'll add some color to that too..." She thought out loud.

"Oh I got some shit." Kai snickered. He opened his phone and scrolled through his texts between them.

"I hate that son of a bitch." Jessie looked over her shoulder at his table.

He sat there care free and laughing. He didn't know what was going to hit him.

~

"Leah! Look!" Jessie trotted to me with a huge box in her hands.

We came to Target after school and have been here for too long. How long? I'm not even sure.

"Fifty pack of water balloons with color inside of them for five bucks! It's on sale!" Jessie slammed it in a cart full of makeup and sweaters.

We did a little shopping for ourselves...

"Lemme get ten more." She manically ran.

I turned down an isle and looked around at the waterballon section where Jessie looked around excitedly.

"You're evil." I picked up the box.

"I like to think of it as payback. I always hated him. In fifth grade he kicked me while were playing soccer."

"I remember! Your legs went flying forwards and you landed on your butt." I covered my mouth to stifle my laugh.

"Not funny! I did get my payback which was pretty awesome."

"Oh yeah, you kicked him in the balls right?"

"damn right I did." She grit out. She threw two more boxes of balloons into the cart. "And your little boyfriend laughed too." She turned back to the balloons bitterly.

"except he's changed," I toyed with the cart.

"He has." I looked up and saw a reassuring smile. "I like seeing the two of you happy. It's cute," Jessie gave a genuine smile. "Good for you!" She playfully said sarcastically.

"Don't be like that Jessie! You'll get someone. Someone- soon!" I hugged the back of her.

She turned around and gave a warm smile. "I really am happy for the two of you. And I like that you don't exclude me!" She gave a huge toothy smile.

"why would I jessiieee." I said in a baby voice.

"alright I take that back." She tried to shake away from my grasp.

We took our waterballons and headed to the hair isle.

"Alright! His hair is blonde so it's not hard to dye, I'm think neon orange."

"How about a dark blue. It's like black but colorful and really freaking hard to get out." I picked up a box of blue dye."

"That's so true! So blue! Pink washes out too easily sadly." She looked at it gloomy.

Thinking of it my streaks were fading away. I'll have to dye it my original blonde color.

"blue it is!" I plopped the box in the cart.

"Let's go before my bank calls bankruptcy." Jessie dragged the cart.
••••
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW