4. remedy

hey yall 🤪🤪. again, listen to the song above i love it 😩😩. i'll never run out of these songs guys i have a whole fucking playlist of rock songs like this. THANKS SIRIUS XM OCTANE MY BESTIE ‼️ also stream balboa

ALEKSI POV:

Tish just hit her head on the table. I was focusing on my computer when I looked over and saw her on the ground laughing. I ran over to her and helped her up. I looked at her like she was crazy. I mean, laughing while her forehead is bleeding.

Joonas is taking her to the bathroom so I sat back down on the couch. I notice Niko and Joel staring at the bathroom door and whispering with each other. I ignored them and just opened Instagram. "Aleksi," Niko whisper screamed at me. "What do you want." I said lifting my head. "Joel and I have a proposition. We think Porko has a crush on Mort so we need you to figure it out," Niko said sitting next to me. "Ok two questions. One, how would I do that. And two, what's in it for me," I responded with a raised eyebrow. "You have to flirt with her. We've already come up with a plan to go to a karaoke bar tonight. All you have to do is flirt and try to get Joonas jealous. As for whats in it for you, well Niko and I figured we would each pay you 50€." Joel said taking the seat next to me. I rolled my eyes and agreed. Tish is a nice girl so far and I feel bad for using her but I mean, I'm getting paid.

When Tish and Joonas came out of the bathroom I noticed a faint blush on Joonas' cheeks. There was no way he didn't have feelings for her. She made a joke about her bandaid and I noticed Joel staring at me. I figured it was time to start doing what they paid me to do. "Oh my goodness Tish. I'm afraid you're going to have to leave before we all fall in love with you." I said pressing my hand against my chest. She laughed and took a seat next to me on the couch.  "Mort. Aleksi can be your King Julian." Niko said laughing. I could tell this was all to make Joonas jealous. "Oh my. Aleksi would you do me the honor of being my King Julian." she said laughing. "Of course I would love to Mort." I answered. I stood up and walked over to the computer. After a minute of searching I found the song I was looking for, 'I like to Move it' and started dancing.

We made it to the karaoke bar and as I was walking in Niko whispered into my ear. "Keep it up. We've almost made a breakthrough." He held out his fist for a fist bump and I returned the gesture. Now don't get me wrong I love Tish. She's great and even though we've only know her for a little while, like a really little while, she fits right in with us. She's absolutely gorgeous but just not my type. We take a seat and, once again feeling the glares of Niko and Joel, I slide my arm over her shoulders. We sit like this for a while and the entire time I can feel Joonas' eyes burning into the side of my head. I turn my head and catch his eye. Sorry I mouthed to him. I think he took it the wrong way because as soon as Joel came back with the shots and I told the waiter to keep them coming, he stormed off.

After many shots a tipsy Tish suggested we play truth or dare. We played a couple rounds and mostly everyone said dare. When it was Tish's turn I saw out of the corner of my eye, Joel and Niko giving each other knowing looks that I'm afraid of. "Alright Mort. We dare you to take a body shot off Aleksi." Niko said smirking. My heart sunk. I nervously laughed as she was going in for it. I tilted my head to the side as she licked my neck. As she took the shot I noticed the bathroom door open and Joonas walk out. Just my fucking luck. While the boys are cheering I notice Tish goes silent. I look at her and then see she's staring at Joonas who, with a clenched jaw, ran to the stage.

Joonas finished his dramatic cover of 'Fed Up' and honestly I relate. I'm fed up. I feel awful going behind Joonas' back but I mean I'm getting paid. Tish stands up abruptly and starts making her way to the stage and Joonas runs out. I decide to check my phone and notice my mom texted me. The others stopped Tish from running out but I was busy texting my mom back so I kind of blocked that out. The next thing I knew Tish was gone and Tommi was dealing me into a game of go-fish. I look over at Joel and Niko and hold out my hand. The two of them rip out their wallets and stuff the 50€ bills into my hand. "Thank you. And if either Tish or Joonas kill me I'm blaming you." I say placing my pair of sevens down. "That's fine by me." Joel said and Niko just agreed.
MORT POV: