7. right here waiting

"Hey boys!" I said opening the door to the apartment. The five boys were huddled on the couch watching a movie. They didn't even notice me and Joonas walk in.

"What movie are they watching?" I whispered to Joonas. He silently laughed to himself before answering.

"Titanic. Niko probably got a hold of the controllers first. I'm guessing there was an argument over it because Joel is pouting and it's towards the beginning." Joonas whispered back pointing to each one on the couch. I nodded my head and decided to scare the boys with Joonas.

While all of them were focused on the movie we stalked behind them and to our bad luck, Tommi turned and saw us. Luckily, I raised a finger to my lips and he nodded in response.

"See here is my favourite part beca- Jesus fuck Mort I almost peed myself." Niko screamed as I grabbed his shoulders. Joonas and I started laughing. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to join Niko and pee myself. "That was so worth it." I said giving a high five to Joonas.

"Yeah, yeah. Did you get any alcohol?" Niko said sounding like a child. When I moved over and he saw the case, Niko jumped over the back of my couch to grab one. It was like follow the leader, the second Niko reached the box the other four jumped over the back of my couch as well.

"Guys- Why couldn't you walk around like normal people?" I begged.

"Because we are Finnish men!" Tommi shouted placing one of his feet on my stool and the opposing hand holding the pale lager at the ceiling. The other five, now holding lagers, raised their fists into the air.

I didn't buy enough alcohol to get them drunk but, one by one, the boys started yawning. While they weren't drunk, they drank too much for me to let them drive home. "Boys, you guys should just spend the night here. I have one spare bedroom and my couch is a pull out." I said after noticing Joel place his forehead on Niko's shoulder.

After some incoherent grunts from them, Olli, Niko, and Joel decided to head to sleep in the spare bedroom. Tommi, Aleksi, Joonas, and I decided to put on a movie, other than the Titanic. "How about the Miracle on Ice?" I asked the boys. I watched their eyes light up. I had remembered one of them talk about the group's love for hockey. I pressed play and turned the lights out.

"Man if I had to do the amount of suicides they did I would commit suicide." Tommi said laughing. "That's probably how they got the name." Aleksi replied laughing as well. I was sipping on the lager from earlier and sitting crisscross applesauce on my couch. I noticed Joonas starting to get tired and he placed his head on my shoulder. I took my free hand and started playing with his hair. After a while I noticed he was fast asleep and his head started slipping.

"Hey wake up. Do you want to lay down?" I asked him gently nudging him awake. He nodded and took his head from my shoulder. The next thing I knew he shifted and placed his head in my lap. My eyes widened and I looked down at the man shifting and making himself comfortable. His messy hair tickled my thighs and I had to hold back a laugh. Eventually though, my hand found its way into his curls and I gently played with them as his eyes started to close.

As the movie continued I heard Joonas' light snores as I ran my hand through his hair. The movie soon came to the big win. When the United States beat the Soviet Union, Tommi and Aleksi cheered loudly. I heard a light groan come from the blonde in my lap so I quickly shushed the boys and placed my hand over Joonas' ears.

"Mort, you're like his mom!" Tommi said laughing. I reached over, careful not to hit Joonas, and slapped his shoulder. "Shut up Tommi. Do you want a cranky Joonas? Yeah, I didn't think so. Also Olli, Niko, and Joel are sleeping and I don't need them getting angry either." I said angrily whispering. Aleksi just stared ahead with wide eyes while Tommi just nodded.