You what? - Gally

"I've been here for 3 shucking years and they think that a puppy will make me feel better? Bloody hell!" I heard a guy yell from above me.

"Shut the shuck up you slinthead!" the boy had a strong British accent.

"Who are you?" I finally spoke, raising from my spot, "Why am I here?" I choke, trying to hold back tears.

They helped me up and gave me a tour I meet everyone and they all seem pretty nice. Right now, we are going to Frypan's kitchen to eat shrimp Yumm!
I can't wait to get to know everyone better, I think I can get used to this.

"Shank." I hear a husky voice say behind me, pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Me?" I question, looking around to see if anyone else was there hoping there was but no luck.

"Who do you think I was shucking talking to?" he chuckled. I shot daggers at him, annoyed.

"What do you want Gally?" I asked, turning around and heading towards the kitchen.

"Well, you keep distracting me during my work."

"Not my fault" I say, running to hide my rosy cheeks.
————
As days went on and more greenies showed up, the more friends you had. You become very close with Winston and Clint. You were a Med-jack and life was the dream.
—————-
"Hey Clint, I'm going for a walk, ok?" he nods as you walk out of the hut. You waved at everyone and are just outside of the deadheads, when you hear someone behind you, "Can I hel-" someone's lips crash right into mine in a rhythmic motion, cutting me off.

After what feels like hours, you break apart to see Gally towering over you.

"What the bloody hell was that?!" I spat, feeling lots of emotions. He laughs and say "I like you, y/n."

"YOU WHAT?!"