Please be with me- Aris

As I walk into the Scorch cafeteria with Thomas, Newt, Frypan, Winston, and Minho. This man come in once we sat down stating. "I am going to call people's names and those people are going to be rescued. Don't worry, you all will be. Have faith."

Than he started calling peoples names but not ours. Once the person left, I can't remember but I think his name was Janson. We were talking and meeting new people when I saw this guy sitting alone with his hood up and over his head.

"Hey is this seat taken?" I ask looking beside him.

"No" he just keeps looking down.

"Y/n, that's my name" I said smiling.

"Aris" he finally looked up at me and smiled.

Thomas and them all looked at me like I was magic I don't know why though. Aris looked at them and stopped smiling instantly. "Hey, don't worry about them, they are big shuck faces" I said chuckling.

The next few days I hung out with Aris he seems pretty awesome, that shank has been through a lot, no wonder he doesn't smile.

As I was walking to the cafeteria to see Aris and all of the other gladers, Minho comes up and throws his hand over my shoulder. "What's up she bean" he asked walking with me.

"Nothin just meeting up with my new friend, something you should try doing sometime" I said smirking to his reaction.

"You make me so proud" he said pressing his chest where is heart would be, as we walked into the cafeteria.

"I will talk to you later Minho" I said walking over to Aris.

"Hey man"

"Y/n, can I ask you something?" He replied looking down at the table.

"Yeah, anything"

"Please be with me" he said looking up at me, I saw defeat in his eyes.
"I..." I got cut off before I could even finish.

"I get it, you like Minho it's cool" he quickly stated.

I just smiled and said. "Aris, look at me."

He looked at me and before he could say anything I kissed his lips.

————-(time skipp)————
We all escaped the Scorch and fought WCKD. That's was the scariest thing ever, we lost people on the way, including Winston, and Newt. Their death hit me the hardest but Aris, Minho and Frypan comforted me. Oh big surprise Gally is still alive, I don't know how but he is.

It's been 5 years since we got out to the safe haven. Thomas married Harriet and oddly enough Minho married Sonya.

Thomas and Harriet had a kid, her name is Julianna, she is 1 yr.
Minho and Sonya also had a kid, his name is Newt, he is 2 now they named him after Newt in memory of him.
Gally hooked up with Brenda.

Aris and I are happily married. I am currently carrying a life inside of me. I'm 7 months😁 can't wait for this little guy to come in this world.

"You know I love you Aris" I said laying my head in his chest looking out into the sunset.
"I love you more." He replied kissing my forehead and with a hand on my belly where the baby is.

—————————-
A/N
Sorry about grammar and punctuation errors I am new too writing!!