What!!?? (Gally x yn)

The hot sun reaches my skin heating it up, waking me on my hammock.
"Waitttt" I spring up out of my hammock, running to find Gally in his hut.

"Gall" I sprung myself onto his bed waking him from his sleep.

Every since we lost Zart, he has been a completely different person. I honestly don't know why he had changed, he was always annoyed by him.

"Ugh y/n, go back to sleep" he groaned pushing me off him.

"But Gal, it's Christmas Eve and we need to cut a tree down, and all that stuff" I beg for Gally to get up and help me.
Christmas had been my favourite holiday since I got a glimpse of memories back, I remember trees, Christmas food, presents and most of all love and family.
The Gladers are my family and they are all I got, especially Gally.

We have been together for 3 years now, I instantly fell in love with him. Everyone is scared of him because of his oddly shaped eyebrows. I love that about him, him in general bring hope and joy.

"Fine let me get up and I will get the builders to cut a tree down" Gally groaned giving me a kiss on my cheek.

I bounce to my feet grabbing his hands pulling him from the bed.

....

The Builders finally cut down the tree and started working on decorating it, I helped Fry make the Christmas dinner.

"Hey, thank you so much for getting your guys to do the tree" I said to Gally kissing his cheek.

"Anything for you love" Gally said kissing my cheek back and giving me a bear hug.
When he isn't grumpy he is the best guy anyone could ever have in their life.

We start to finish up getting all the decorations done, when we heard a screeching coming from the wall.

"Griever" Gally screamed pushing me behind him.

"Gal, I know what it wants."

I run to the kitchen and grab brownies that I bake earlier today, I run to the entrance.
All the Runners had the day off to help me, I put the plate of brownies down and walk away.

After the Grievers ate the brownies and left us alone, we all decided to have Christmas dinner early.

We had Chicken, gravy, potatoes, corn and carrots, of course I was wearing a Christmas hat and I am in full spirit.

"I just want to say that I am very grateful for being all of your friends, I hope everyone has and had a great Christmas. Let the feast begin" I cheers everyone sitting beside Gally.

During dinner Gally was extra quiet, so I made a extra point to talk to him after dinner.

"BONEFIRE" all the gladers heard Alby scream setting the fire pit in flames.

Everyone ran and sat by the fire talking and having fun. I see Gally walking into the trees.

"Gal?" I said walking after him.

We went farther into the woods, stopping suddenly, all I can see is the smoke from the fire in the distance.

"Gal..." I got cut off by Gally shushing me.

"Y/n, I have liked you since the moment I saw you, your so smart, kind, loving and an amazing person. Being your boyfriend is not enough for me."

He got on his knees pulled out a wooden shaped ring with a stone in it and asked me.

"Y/n y/L/n, Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

I froze, stunned.

"What!"

"Will you marry me"

"Yes!" I screamed kissing him.

...

Years went by, we finally got married, after escaping the Maze, losing friends, escaping W.C.K.D and making it to the Safe Haven.
Harriet and Sonya were my maid of honours and Thomas and Newt were Gal's best men.

Omg thank you so much for all the reads!!!
Just a reminder I am open to requests!!