I would be careful -Winston

You wake up in a cold musky cage, which seemed to be moving upwards.

"Help me, help me please, get me out of here!" I scream, banging on the sides of the metal wall.

Eventually, the metal cage approached a beaming red light, stopping quickly. Then, a blinding bright light shone as the lid opened.

"It's a girl." a British boy said, looking up to the others.

"Who are you?" I ask harshly, grasping at anything to protect myself. "What do you want from me?"

"Wow, greenie. Calm down. It's okay. My name is Newt." he said calmly.

"Get me out of here." I say, standing up, trying to hide the fact that I am scared.

"Welcome home."

"I call dibs!"

"She's is hot as shuck!"

"What do you want for dinner?"

I heard a chorus of voices, none of which are female, all male.

"Let's get to it shall we?" a darker skinned boy said to me, walking away.

"And that is Winston, Keeper of the Slicers. They cut up the animals for us too eat." I gag at the sound of that.
Ably realised and said "Tough luck. This is your job." he patted my back and left me there with him.

————— TIME SKIP—————-

Months went on and you're dating Winston. You were cutting up chicken for dinner which you never had done before. You had only ever cleaned up after, never did the dirty work.

"Y/N!!, pay attention!" Winston hissed at me as I gagged at the poor chicken.

"Sorry, It makes me sick and you know that babe." I gave him a death stare

"Woah, I would be careful if I were you." he said tauntingly, approaching me.

"What are you going to do about it?" I said, holding every inch of me back from kissing his soft lips.

He smirks, knowing I'm holding back. He just keeps coming towards me, backing me up until I hit the wall behind me.

"You will see." he said, muffled, as he kissed the crook of my neck towards my lips.

"You will have to get me first." I smirked as I tickled him and ran towards Alby for protection but he caught me before I even left the house.