Thomas x reader (pt.2)

Once we escaped the glade and made it to the scorch, in this really tall warehouse with people standing waiting for people. Waiting for us, with guns and armour I have never seen before.

"Y/n" Thomas says ahead with the others catching me out of my glaze.

"Coming Tommy." Running to catch up with everyone who has already entered the building.

...

Meeting and seeing a bunch of different people, and here I thought we were the maze. But the one thing that I was most happy about was there were other girls. Different races, skin colours, hair colours, everything you can think of. But there was one single boy, sitting by himself not speaking a word.

"Alright girls and boys, will the following people come behind me and we will take you to your new home." Janson pulls me out of my mind and hoping that my name is called.

Name by name
One by one
Day by day

None of my mazes peoples names were called, growing weird and Thomas trying to find Teresa has been a headache. I just want to get out of here.

"Y/n, we found Teresa!" Minho says running into the room startling everyone whom remind, but Thomas is no where to be found.

"Guys! Guys!" Thomas shouts from in the vent, "there is no safe haven! They drain us from our blood to find a cure. we have to get out of here!" The hoodie guy says to us.

"Who even are you?" I ask startling the young boy.

"Names Aris, I was in the maze with a bunch of girls, no one survived expect me." He went on and I felt so bad for him.

Days went on and our plan to escape kept getting better. Now all we have to do is leave.

Thomas being Thomas gets Teresa out of the place she was and ran. Janson and his little minions knew we were coming, Aris, and Frypan went to open the big door, while everyone else was in a life or die situation.

Next thing I know is Seeing Thomas running and not knowing if he was going to make it through the door that stands between him and I...

I turn around and close my eyes not wanting to see if my brother might die.
Newt walking away with me not wanting to what happened. Finally reaching the door to freedom when I heard "hey sis."

"THOMAS!" I scream jumping into my brothers arms. Not letting him go as we run into this abandoned store.

"Get supplies and things you might need, new clothes, anything." Minho and newt said searching to find a source of power so everyone can see.

"Screeeeeech" came from down the hall. "Run" Thomas grabbing my hand and everyone grabbing what they have starts running.

"Tommy what's going on?" I ask confused but did as they ask. No one answering me everyone kept running and the noises kept getting louder.

...

Reaching the place we think is safe, a random building dark, but full of those weird people with blue blood.

"Don't worry about them, they can't do anything to you" a girl appears bringing us to a place with more people hiding from W.I.C.K.E.D.

"Welcome home......"