Meeting Valt Aoi | Chapter 1

I told you I would post a chapter in the next few days! How could you ever have doubted me you fool! If you did not thank you! I do not own Beyblade Burst or any of its products it is owned by Takara Tomy and images and many others are owned by their respective owners! If you own any of the images in this story and want them removed please PM me!

🥔🥔🥔 Chapter 1 🥔 🥔 🥔

Inside a Dream...

|| Third Person Perspective ||

We see a blue-haired kid looking outside a window with stars in his eyes looking at the clouds in amazement on a plane to Spain. "Too cool! Airplanes rock! Just clouds for miles!" The blue-haired said with his face close to the window.

 "Too cool! Airplanes rock! Just clouds for miles!" The blue-haired said with his face close to the window

Suddenly he started noticing a spinning object gliding across the sky. "Woah, I guess I spoke too soon! It's a UFO!" The kid said as he continued to look at the object he thought of as a UFO in wonder.

Valt then rubbed his eyes to see if he was just seeing things, but when he opened his eyes again to see it more clearly he saw he wasn't dreaming at all to see it was a Beyblade. "No way it can't be!" Valt said surprised to see a Beyblade floating in mid-air.

"Sweet! Look, Valtryek! A bey that is just like you! How is it flying like that!" Valt said in amazement as the Beyblade then span away and Valt just stared at it until his vision got blurry and for us to find out it was only a dream...

Outside of the Dream...

Outside of the dream, the blue-haired kid was snoring and mumbling about stuff, and a female flight attendant put over a blue blanket over the kid so he could have a good nap but in a separate room across from the blue-haired kid there was a dark red-haired 16-year-old was fixing his hair.

"Hmm? That kid in the next room seems to be excited. I can't blame him, right Pegasus," Y/n said as he put down his headband then brought out a Beyblade from one of his pockets from his pants.