The Day of Tryouts Part 1 | Chapter 3

Hey, I hope you are having a great day because I am! I am currently looking up new animes to watch, but here is chapter 3! Sorry if this is late again but, I do not own Beyblade or Beyblade Burst! Beyblade belongs to Takara Tomy, and I don't have ownership of the show or its products! Enjoy!

Chapter 3

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

"Ugh..." Y/n groaned as he turned off the alarm that was next to his bed, as he got up from his bed that he was sleeping comfortably in before he was awakened by the alarm.

As he got up he went through his bag and brought a toothbrush, a headband, as well as some toothpaste and walked towards the bathroom and placed the toothbrush and toothpaste on the sink, and took a pretty quick shower. After he was done taking a shower and got dressed in his clothes for the day and went towards the bathroom sink, and began to brush his teeth.

Though, while brushing his teeth, our red-haired protagonist realized something while humming a tune. "Wait..." Y/n said as he stopped brushing his teeth and humming. "Wasn't today the day of the tryouts?" Y/n asked himself while still brushing his teeth.

As soon as Y/n realized that he might have been as late for the tryouts quickly rushed out of the bathroom with his toothbrush still in his mouth, as he exited his room he put on his headband and started booking it out of the clubhouse.

As Y/n was booking it towards the training center but tried to slow down as he was about to crash into Free. "Watch out Free!" Y/n called out to her as she turned around to see Y/n run at full speeds towards her.

Crash!

In a single moment, Y/n crashed into a wall with his face implanted into the wall.  Free who had quickly dodged the speedy Y/n sweatdropped the scene, but quickly rushed up to her new team member.

"Y/n are you okay?" Free asked Y/n who got his face out of the wall and dusted himself off.

"Yeah I'm fine I am just in a rush," Y/n said to Free who had a face that was between emotionless and surprised.

"Well, why are you in a rush in the first place?" Free questioned Y/n about his tiny antics.

"I don't want to be late to watch the tryouts, don't I?" Y/n said to Free who just sighed.

"Come with me," Free said as she motioned Y/n to follow her. Y/n nodded got up and followed her to the inside of the training center where they somehow weren't seen by anyone who was in the building and by the looks of things they had already started the tryouts. On one side there was one kid with gray hair.

 On one side there was one kid with gray hair