Battle Between Two Giants! | Chapter 6

As one of my favorite rappers said... "Guess who's back "

Back With Free and Y/n...

"Go shoot!"

Both Free and Y/n said as they both pulled the strings to their launchers as both their Beys, Drain Fafnir, and Storm Pegasus bounced onto the stadium floor, Fafnir was a left-spinning bey and Pegasus was a right-spinning bey, so they went in opposite directions. Quickly Fafnir took over the stadium's center, while Pegasus circled it. During the battles that Free went against other bladers like Valt, he noticed that Drain Fafnir stole spin with three specific contact points that were made of rubber, so he was going to attempt to avoid the points of contact as much as possible.

"Go on Pegasus attack it now!" Y/n roared as his bey rushed towards Drain Fafnir. The two beys clashed head-on in the middle of the stadium and Drain Fafnir was sent out of the middle of the stadium it then began to circle the stadium in the opposite direction of Valtryek as it then gradually headed towards the middle a little bit over time.

"..." Free let out as she continued to stare down at the battle, as Fafnir was heading towards the middle it was going to make contact with Pegasus once more as both beys sped up and were both quickly rushing towards the center to clash head-on.

CLANG

"Dang Y/n is putting up a fight against Free!" Kit said surprised that Y/n lasted as long as he was against Free.

"It's only been 25 seconds, calm down. This should have been expected from the top bladers in the world," Trad said to Kit as he continued to observe, attempting to see if Y/n was truly worth scouting.

"Let's go Pegasus!" Y/n said as Pegasus seemingly gained a burst of speed circling the entire stadium before heading straight up toward the ceiling surprising as Free looked a bit surprised but shook it off as everyone was paying attention to Pegasus they didn't notice that Fafnir's driver was pushing down towards the stadium floor.

"Nothing break!" Free said as her veins were popping out, but Y/n just smiled.

"Pegasus meet it head-on!" Y/n said as Pegasus started to come down with a tremendous amount of force towards the stadium. "Starblast attack!"

 "Starblast attack!"