Seeing New Faces! | Chapter 2

I'm back again with another chapter! Sorry, this is a very late chapter, but school has started, and I can't do anything about that. I Do not own Beyblade or any of its products! It belongs to Takara Tomy, and any images used in this belong to their respective owners! I also got a little surprise for you in this chapter as well.

🍪 🍪 🍪 Chapter 2 🍪 🍪 🍪

At El Astro...

|| Third Person Perspective ||

"Welcome to BC Sol Y/n! Let me give you a tour around here," Kris said as Y/n got excited as a smile came onto his face, as they began to walk towards someplace.

...

"Welcome to BC Sol headquarters Y/n, this is the clubhouse of BC Sol and its dorms, and this is where you will be live," Kris said as Y/n looked at its wonder, as Kris then giggled at his reaction

"Kris's family has lived here for many generations, and most of our bladers here stay right here on campus. Now before you get settled into your dorm I and Kris want you to meet some of the bladers that we have here currently, and I believe they all should be there inside of our training facility," Trad said explaining to Y/n who nodded and walked over towards the training facility.

As they entered it Y/n saw that there were fewer people than he expected as most of them were either talking to each other or battling using their beys, but all of a sudden Trad blew a whistle to gain everyone's attention.

"Everyone if I may have your attention! This right here is, Y/n Hagane, one of our newest members to BC Sol. I expect that you all treat him with respect," Trad said as Y/n came walking next to Trad, as he then waved his hand.

"Hi, nice to meet you all I hope we could be friends!" Y/n said pretty enthusiastically trying to break the tension between everyone, but everyone was still a bit hesitant about meeting Y/n and some were thinking that they have seen him from somewhere, but one girl with blue hair walked up to Y/n and brought her hand out for Y/n who then shook it.