BC Sol is On Top! | Chapter 8

I Do not own Beyblade! It's owned by its respective owners, and this applies to music, videos, and images used in this fanfic!

Back With BC Sol...

Y/n and Free were on the bench of BC  Sol, as Valt was standing up in front of the two. With an excited look on his face.

"Y/n! Let me go up next!" Valt said with stars in his eyes, and Y/n looked over at Free who just seem disinterested, as Y/n sweatdropped.

"Go for it, I beat him before, nothing that you can't beat," Y/n said with a smile, as Valt got hyped up.

"Thanks Y/n!" Valt said as he ran off towards the stadium, as Free then looked at you.

"You sure this is the right choice?" Free asked as she looked at Valt who was prepared to warm up as Silas walked up from the side of Sun Bat United.

"He's not going to get better by just watching," Y/n explained as he looked at Valt with a small smile.

"Hmm..." Free let out as she looked at Valt and Silas look at each other Beyblades.

"As the third match is about to start! The winner of this will be put at match point! Valt Aoi from BC Sol will come back up for a second match, and Silas Karlisle who is widely known around the area will be filling in for Wakiya," The announcer said as Valt and Silas got set.

"I'm gonna crush you," Silas said as he went into his stance, and Valt smiled back at him.

"We'll see!" Valt said as he also got into his stance.

"Ready set!"

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"Go Shoot!"

Timeskip~

"Wow! What a match! Silas winning with a burst finish puts Sun Bat United up at 2-1 and that means they're at match point! What will BC Sol decide to do here?" The announcer said as Valt walked back to the side after his loss with his head down.

"Well this isn't a good showing for us," Y/n said as he turned his attention back to Valt. "You okay?"

"No..." Valt said with his head low, as Y/n got up and patted Valt on the back.

"Did you have fun at least?" Free asked with her head tilted to the side.

"What do you mean?! Fun has nothing to do with this!" Valt said as he sat back down on the bench.

"Valt, don't think about winning more than having fun," Y/n said as Valt turned to him.

"Says the guy who went undefeated in South Korea..." Valt said as Y/n sweatdropped as Free got up from the bench and began walking over to the stadium.

"Where are you going? Are you going in?" Y/n asked as Free turned back at them.

"Yeah, so what?" Free said with a blank stare on her face.

"Nothing. Just do your best!" Valt said as Y/n nodded.

"Yeah just have fun," Y/n said as Free put up a small smile, and continued to walk to the stadium.

"Looks like BC Sol will send out their ace... Free De La Hoya!" The announcer said as the crowd let out a huge cheer, as Free walked up to the stadium.

"Looks like they're sending up their ace. We're counting on you. That's what ya promised," Wakiya said as he patted Silas on the back who just smirked as he walked up to the stadium.