A Day In the Life of BC Sol | Chapter 9

With The Members of BC Sol...

"Come on you guys! That was only 33 laps! If you need more air put your hands on your head and breathe!" Y/n said demonstrating to the group who all were staring at him as if he were crazy.

"How are you not tired?!" Sasha cried out panting in between words as she and the other bladers were on the ground panting for breath as they were all tired.

"Y/n is right! How can you expect to be in the world championship? We have created a standard around here that we are the best! This is no time to be resting! We can rest once we have won!" Trad said as the younger kids who couldn't yet participate in tournaments stood behind him as he blew the whistle the bladers got up with a groan while Free and Y/n watched them.

"How many laps are we running?" Valt asked as he got into a running stand while Django and Stan looked at him unimpressed.

"You can stop if you want, you know?" Stan said.

"Didn't you say "This is a living hell" just a few minutes ago?" Y/n asked as he got into a stance as well as Stan looked away embarrassed.

"There is no way I'm giving up!" Valt said determined as his hands balled up into a fist.

"Me neither!" Rantaro said as he was in his red tank top ready to run.

"Get, ready set..." Trad said as he grabbed out his tablet ready to time the lap, as everyone got ready. "Go!"

As soon as Trad said that everyone began running the track with Valt leading the charge, but it wouldn't be long before Y/n and Free would take the lead.

"Y/n and Free have good endurance don't they?" Kit asked as Trad kept track of the bladers who were in the lead and the ones who were in the back.

"They're some of the best for a reason," Trad explained as he took down notes as the bladers continued to run the track.

"I mean it is really strange though is it not?" Kit questioned, as the bladers were now reaching the halfway mark of the track.

"To be the best, you got to train like you the best and that's what these two do," Trad said.

"Done!" Y/n said as he finished the lap with Free following closely behind him.

"That quick!" Kit said surprised at how fast both Y/n and Free were able to complete the lap.

"This is our 35th lap, have you not been paying attention?" Trad asked as Kit then sweatdropped.

"N-No! I have!" Kit said in fear of Trad making him have to do laps.

"Okay... You two just continue to keep running, Come back once you have finished your 60th lap!" Trad ordered the two of them, as Y/n and Free went back to running.

"Those two aren't human are they..." Honey asked as they watched the two of them go back to running.

"I don't know..." Kit said as the two made the corner around the track.

...

"Well done, in an hour I expect you all to be in the weight room," Trad said as he walked off while Free just walked into the forest by herself leaving Y/n who was looking down at the rest of the bladers who were on their backs and needs trying to catch their breaths.

"Man I'm starving..." Valt said as he put his hand on his stomach it growled while he was getting up.

"Me too..." Rantaro said as his stomach also growled.

"I guess I can go for something too..." Y/n said as he felt his hand over hand his stomach growled as well.

"We can get energy or food back at the cafeteria," Sasha said as she looked at the three of them.