Day of the Tryouts Part 2 | Chapter 4

Hello, it has been a while, yes I know that I haven't been updating this story since last year December and I skipped January but trust me I have been busy (I have been having ideas for D4DJ fanfic)! Remember I do not own Beyblade! Anything used in this story does not belong to e and belongs to their respective owners! Enjoy!

♥ ♥ ♥ Back With Valt Aoi... ♥ ♥ ♥

Valt still had a wide grin staring at the bigger guy Mark who had a smirk over his face. Still having a smile on his face Valt then pressed a button on a compartment on his belt that had a Beyblade logo over it, as he pressed the button a Beyblade came out and Valt caught it in the air and faced it towards Mark.

 Still having a smile on his face Valt then pressed a button on a compartment on his belt that had a Beyblade logo over it, as he pressed the button a Beyblade came out and Valt caught it in the air and faced it towards Mark

"Huh, Valt has a new Bey," Y/n said interested At Valt's Bey as he squinted to get a closer look as Valt kept his gleaming bright smile on his face. "You know, my Beyblade evolved as well! Now it is Genesis Valtryek!" Valt said introducing his Bey which shined.

"First battle!" A kid with glasses that Y/n knew as Anton said as Both Valt and Mark got into their stances, as they then prepared themselves for the countdown.

"Hey Kris, didn't you scout Valt?" Y/n asked Kris who had a smile on her face, as she looked on at the awaiting battle.

"Yup. I did scout him for a fact," Kris said still with a smile on her face to Y/n who nodded, but before the conversation could have ended Free spoke up.

"You did?" Free asked Kris a little intrigued at the fact that Kris scouted Valt.

"Yes, from Japan's last biggest tournament he placed second, but currently he is also ranked as the second-best blader in Japan," Kris said a little proud that she had scouted Valt in the first place.

"Yes, although he has accomplished ok feats alone, it is not enough to let him in based on those," Trad said to Kris who just put on a smile.

"But it seems he was a good match again Shirasagijou Lui," Kris said trying to catch Free's attention who didn't seem to care a bit.

"Doesn't matter... A lost is still a lost though," Free said as she then looked at Valt's bey.

"Hey if he tried he tried," Y/n said trying to support Valt as then the four on the side looked at Valt who seemed to be whispering something to his Beyblade.

"Seems like he is talking to Bey," Kris pointed out.

"Maybe it is a self-esteem boost?" Y/n put out, but Free just shook her head at the answer.

"No, he hasn't gotten used to that Bey he is using yet,"

Kris and Trad looked at her confused a little bit lost at what she had just said. It was a Beyblade, you just put it on a  launcher and use it to fight others with a Beyblade, it was a simple concept how could you not get used to it? Those were the thoughts that went through Kris and Trad's head while on the other hand, Y/n understood what Free had said because from what he could recall Valt had his old Bey, Victory Valtryek get turned into a new Bey and Y/n understood that Valt was not yet tuned or used to the Bey that he had been using.