Settling Into BC Sol | Chapter 5

Hey! Just like Dr. Dre, guess who's back with another chapter! I am sorry that it has been a while, but I have been a little bit busy and I want to post 2-3 more chapters before I go on a long Hiatus due to state testing that will be happening soon. Enjoy!

Back With Y/n...

Y/n stood up with a smile on his face and his pumped up, as Valt had won against Rantaro two-to-one and Valt was celebrating as others looked in surprise with most expecting Rantaro to win. He then turned to Kris who had a smile on her face as she looked toward Valt.

"Valt Aoi, I accept your entry into BC Sol," Kris said to Valt who was still excited from beating Rantaro pumping up both his fist in excitement. Y/n smiled knowing it would be nice to have Valt on the team, but the smile on his face wore off as he faced Rantaro who picked up the pieces of his Bey and reassembled it.

"I lost..." Rantaro said disappointed in himself for losing, but before anything else happened Kris then called out to him.

"By the way, Rantaro-" Kris said but was stopped by Rantaro who clutched his Bey closer to his chest.

"No! I don't need any comforting!" Rantaro said trying to sound confident as he kept holding his Bey near his chest Kris just smiled knowing how passionate he seemed about making it on the team.

"No, not that you passed as well," Kris said to Rantaro as Y/n and Trad looked at her surprised.

"Even if you say that I passed, how can I... Wait what?" Rantaro said surprised as he then faced Kris as he stopped holding his Bey to his chest

"After what I can see you have a lot of potentials, and I want to see that potential come to life, so welcome to BC Sol," Kris said to Rantaro who looked excited and pumped as Valt. Y/n looked to Kris to see if she was serious and Trad was doing the same thing as she started talking to her about that decision, but Y/n decided to let it go for now, but just smiled as Valt and Rantaro talked to each other celebrating as the both of them pumped up their fist in the air as they officially both made it into BC Sol.

"We did it!" Both Valt and Rantaro said as they stood next to each other as Y/n smiled and walked towards them.

"So welcome to BC Sol you two!" As Valt and Rantaro then faced Y/n with smiles on their faces. It seemed that Valt was going to say something to Y/n, but was stopped as Rantaro spoke up first.

"Hi! It's so nice to meet Mr. Hagane! You are one of my idols, please teach me your ways! you are so manly!" Rantaro said with complete stars in his eyes as he stared at his idol as he stretched out his hand, which made Y/n sheepishly laugh and shook his hand

"Hehe... Nice to meet you!" Y/n said to Rantaro who smiled as Y/n began to make some small talk with Rantaro and Valt. Though before he continued with their conversation Y/n faced Kris. "Hey, Kris do you mind if I show them around, BC Sol?" Y/n asked Kris who smiled and nodded.

"Sure, go ahead Y/n. Just bright them back later so I can show them their rooms," Kris said as Y/n smiled at her which brought back a blush on her face as he thanked her and walked away with Valt and Rantaro to show them around the premises.

Then the Very Next Day...

Everyone except but Free was in the Cafeteria and Y/n was sitting down next to Kit, Valt, Rantaro, Shasa, and Honey after getting his breakfast from Ms. Anju, or 'Mom" as she likes them to call her. 

Y/n was enjoying his breakfast but stopped as soon as Kris and Trad entered the cafeteria and spoke up.

"Good morning BC Sol," Kris said to the members of BC Sol who nodded and greeted her back, as she had a serious look on her face. "Ok, this morning Sun Bat United requested a friendly match," Kris announced as all of the members looked in surprise at the announcement.