DK

" Your party looks so great! So fairytale-like "  Jinae says, " Happy Birthday Y/n" I turn around and Dk appeared with a small bag in his hands, Minhee appears behind him, " Jinae, Mingyu is waiting for you by the buffet" I smile at Jinae signaling her that she could go, I take a look at Dk his hair was brush back making him look very flawless " Y/n I-"

 " Can we eat now?" Minhee cut off Dk and I just smiled awkwardly wondering what he was going to say, " why are you still holding her gift? Give it to her" Dk scratches the back of his neck using his free hand to hand the gift to me.We were all eating together having nice chit-chats, I would take glances at DK, " it's obvious your staring at him you know?" my thoughts were cut off by Jinae, " why are you bothering me? Just chat with your boyfriend" I shake my head, " Y/n want some of your cake?" 

I looked at Dk as he held a plate with a piece of cake on it, I smiled and nodded taking it, " slice me one too!"We all finished eating and I played with my fork leaning on my hand, I felt a small tap on my shoulder and saw Dk " shall we take a stroll around the garden?" I nodded and followed him. 

 We walked through the grass maze just following the path wherever it would take us, I still had the gift Dk gave me a while ago, holding it, on one hand, swinging it around as we walked " you haven't opened it yet? " I shook my head "no maybe later" I looked at him giving him a small smile, our hands brushed against each other as we walked side by side making me want to hold his hand. 

 " the fountain!" I say as I skip towards sitting down on the edge, I look at Dk patting on the space beside me signaling him to sit, he smiles and sits down and he brushes his hair back, "I think it would be a lovely time for you to open my gift" I look at the small bag and open it a box was inside

 I placed the bag to the side opening the box which showed a beautiful butterfly necklace, "would you like to wear it now?" I nod, " here" I hand him the necklace and sat down making my back facing him, I lifted my hair up a little for him to place it on easier. 

"it looks beautiful on you" I smiled, suddenly I hear buzzing nearby my ear, I lean back trying to wave my hands shooing the bee away. " Are you okay!?" this was embarrassing I thought, I fell in the fountain all wet, he gave me a hand as I stood up slowly out of the fountain, "I'm okay... The water is just cold" I chuckle

 "here" he removes his trench coat and slowly puts it on me, I just stare at the floor embarrassed, " I wanted to say this earlier the moment I saw you, you look absolutely stunning." I look at him and he smiles, "even when you've just fallen into the fountain" we both chuckled, " DK! We need to go!" we hear Minhee shouting from somewhere, he smiles and pats my shoulder "see you next time."