Saving It

A lot of people are curious about many things, I am too, but ever since I started college, my friends were curious about only one thing, relationships.

That's not even the reason why we go to college, I mean I would be lying if I said I was curious as well, but for my friends, that's the number one thing they think and talk about. " Have you guys done the essay that we needed to do? " I say and they all looked at me quietly, " did I interrupt any of you? " my friend scoots closer to me and wraps her arm around my shoulder, " no we did not sweetheart, but, we were just talking about the fact Saebyeok kissed a hottie. " I roll my eyes, " that again? This isn't your first time, " I look at Saebyeok, " Y/n listen, you need to explore! You can't just wait for the perfect guy to magically appear out of nowhere, you have to experiment, " Saebyeok says, " I don't need to kiss or make out with every guy I see just to know he's the one, " I shake my head, " as I've said, and I'll keep my mindset this way, I will kiss the one I love, and only him, " they ignore what I say, " your boring Y/n, I love you but why? You need to kiss at least once? I mean it's an amazing feeling. " it's my turn to ignore her, I open my notebook and highlight important notes, " Ms.Han wants us to study on specific camera lenses to use for specific lighting. " Luna says as she reads something off her notebook, " that's fun, we get to use a real camera this time! " I say, " cinematography is hard, I thought it would be easy... " I pat her shoulder, " not all courses are easy, but don't worry once we become professionals, we're gonna make lots of money! " 

" That's the good part, what if we don't make it? " I sigh, " why did you even pick this course if you're not so interested in it? " I ask her, " I'd rather be an actress and once I do become one, maybe I can hire you both, " Saebyeok says, " I applied to this course as well just in case I don't make it as an actress, " Luna smiles at her, " you'll get there don't worry! " 

" Also are you guys coming with me tonight? " Luna looks at the both of us, " I was invited to a party!~ Hot and cute guys will be there, Y/n you have to come, maybe you can find the one, " she smiles, I shake my head, " I'd rather stay at the dorms, besides I need to review on something, " Saebyeok pouts, " on what exactly? "

" Tips on proper camera motion, " they both sigh, " Y/n I know it's your biggest dream to become a camera director and all, but live a little, your at the age where you need to have fun too! " I sigh, " maybe, if I change my mind then I'll come, but if I don't, don't force me, " Luna chuckles, " Oh you'll change your mind darling. " 

" So as you see there are so many different types of lenses you could use, they all have different uses and purposes, now I believe everyone has passed their essays, if you haven't please pass them now, " some of the students walk up to the teacher to pass theirs. " Alright for tomorrow your in for a treat! I have a friend who is filming a few scenes for his upcoming drama! And he's allowing this class to go there tomorrow and see what it's like. " I was already excited, I get to see how the cameras work and it was going to be so cool! 

" So tomorrow we're all gonna meet outside, we won't meet here in the classroom anymore, the bus leaves at exactly 9, so if you're not there then you're gonna miss the bus, so make sure to be there on time or a little early, class dismissed. " Saebyeok walks towards me and smiles, " we're gonna see people act! This is so gonna help me with my acting skills, what if someone hires me to their company! " she squeals, " that would be great! Wear something nice then, " we both chuckled, Luna then appears in front of us, " so darling are you coming with us to party~ " she cooed, " nope I'm staying in the dorms, " she groans, " what, why? "