But I Love You

I knock gently on the door and slowly opened it, "Namjoo?" I look at him as he was on the floor coloring, I smile and walk towards him closing the door behind me, "Namjoo, what's this?" I sat beside him and he looked at me, "Appa, I'm drawing something for Ms.Ahn!" 

Ms.Ahn? Who's that... "Who's Ms.Ahn?" I asked him, "Ms.Ahn! My teacher!"

"In your daycare?" He hums while nodding, I look at the drawing he made and I was guessing it was her and him, "you like Ms.Ahn?" he nods, "Ms.Ahn is nice! She's also pretty!" I nod, "you should sleep now, it's late, you have daycare tomorrow," he looks at me and frowns, "but I'm not done yet"

I pick him up and gently place him down on his bed, "you can finish it tomorrow," he started to cry and I sigh, I look at the time it was only ten, I look at him and wipe his tears, "how many minutes do you want to finish your drawing?"

He cried less but he was still crying a little, he showed his little hand holding up five fingers, "five minutes?" he nods, I wipe his tears and nod, "five minutes, okay?"

He holds my hand tightly as I bring him to daycare, he holds the drawing he made last night tightly, he jumps and skips as we walk, "Ms.Ahn!" he lets go of my hand and he runs towards a woman who was facing her back towards us

"Namjoo! Hi!" she kneels to his height and Namjoo hugs her tightly, I stood a little far from them, "Ms.Ahn here!" he hands her the paper, "wow Namjoo! This is amazing! Thank you"

He smiles brightly, "this is you and this is me, and we're eating your favorite ice cream!" she pinches his cheek softly, "you remember! I'll keep it with me at home," Namjoo smiles, Namjoo looks at me and she looks at me as well

"Is this your Appa?" she stands up and bows, "good morning Mr.Jeon! I'll bring Namjoo inside now, Namjoo say bye-bye," Namjoo looks at me with a smile and waves his tiny hand

I smiled and waved goodbye as well and Ms.Ahn looked at me and smiled before she brought Namjoo with her inside the daycare

"Ms.Ahn..."

As I entered the house of Seungkwan mostly everyone was here, "Wonwoo! You dropped off Namjoo to daycare?" I nodded and sat down beside Joshua, "if you need help with Namjoo we're always here you know?"

They've always helped me at times like this, where I desperately need help, but so far I don't really need any help, but I'm especially worried about one thing...

"Wonwoo, don't you think he needs a mom?" I looked at Jeonghan as he said that, Mingyu slightly elbowed him, it was a personal topic... I'd rather not talk about that, "Wonwoo, I'm being honest here, Namjoo needs a mom"

"He does have one, it's Jihye," Jeonghan says, "you know what I mean Wonwoo, he needs a mom with him"

"I think he's fine with just me," I say, it suddenly became quiet, "Wonwoo, that's actually what we've been talking about lately, Namjoo needing a mom and all that..."