Ms.Seo

"Is Ms.Seo not attending work today?" one of the employees asked me, "no, Ms.Seo is sick today, she has informed me to cancel all meetings and events today," he nods his head, "I'll go ahead and inform the others," I nod and thanked him, even though Ms.Seo was on leave I had to do her work that I can do myself.

I sat on my desk and started with my work

*knock knock*

I look towards the door and it slowly opened, I stood up and bowed politely, "Mr.Seo," I say and he gives a slight smile, "Vernon, I have a favor to ask," he hands me a brown paper bag, "this is for Y/n, I have a meeting to attend to and other important work which will last till midnight, I hope you can be the one to deliver this to her before you leave to go back home"

I nod my head, "of course, Mr.Seo Youngho," he smiles and leaves the room, as the door closes I look inside the paper bag, it was full of medication and snacks for Ms.Seo, I gently place the paper bag down on my desk

I'm done with my work, I lean on my chair and sigh, my phone vibrates and I take it and open the notification

Ms.Seo: Vernon I left some important documents on my desk, would you please bring them to my apartment?

Ms.Seo: It's in a baby blue folder? The one I always bring to meetings, please bring them as soon as you can.

Me: Yes Ms.Seo

"Ms.Seo?" I knock on her apartment door, "Ms.Seo?" since there was no reply I rang the doorbell, it took a while until I received another notification.

Ms.Seo: Come in, you know the password, I can't open the door for you right now

I place my phone back in my pocket and slowly input the password, I open the door and remove my shoes, "Ms.Seo?" I call out, I walk to her living room and noticed it was quite messy, I slowly placed her folder and the paper bag down on the coffee table

I picked up the small trash, fixed the things on her shelf, not knowing where the vacuum is I didn't bother to do that, "Vernon?"

I looked up and saw Ms.Seo, I was flustered, I've never seen her wear something like that... She was always in a suit, she's wearing pink pajamas that had baby ducks as the design, her hair was a little messy like she didn't comb it, "uh Ms.Seo... Here"

I got the folder and handed it to her, 'was she this short?' I thought because when she wore heels it made her taller... She looks quite small now...

"Thanks, Vernon," I then hand her the paper bag, "and this?" she asks, "Mr.Seo Youngho asked me to hand this to you," she nodded, she opened it and smiled, "spicy noodles~" she cooed

"Would you like to have some as well?" she looked at me, I nodded slowly, "sure..."

She slurped the noodles deliciously, she hisses, and drank a little bit of water, "Don't you feel sick?" I asked her, "I have a cold, not a fever, this is perfect," she slurps her noodles again, "you should eat too, food is always better when it's hot"

I nod and begin to eat as well, "sorry, I didn't change, this is my home, and I wanted to be comfortable, more that I am having a cold," I shake my head, "it's alright Ms.Seo, I'm just flustered"

She hums, "with?" I look at her outfit and she followed where I was looking at, "ah, this," she chuckles, "you'll get used to it Vernon, you've been working with me for a long time, you should get used to me not being formal when I'm not working"

"It's just..." I try to find the perfect word to describe her right now, she has adorable pajamas on, I've also noticed that she's not wearing any makeup at the moment she looks pretty with and without, she looks...

"Just?" she cuts off my thoughts, "you, are..."

She raises an eyebrow, "what? Do you want me to guess what you want to say? Or are you just afraid that it might offend me? It's okay Vernon go ahead, I am very curious about what you will say"

"You look cute Ms.Seo," she had this facial expression that I couldn't read, she looked at her noodles and just played with them with her fork

"Very surprising to hear Vernon," she looks at me again, and clears her throat, "oh look at the time... Vernon I think you should go before it gets way dark outside," she stood up and held me by my arm dragging me to her door

"Thank you so much for bringing the folder and delivering what my brother asked you to, hope to see you soon once I am feeling better goodbye!"

She gave me my shoes and I couldn't even wear them until she pushed me out and closed the door...