I Promise

WARNING:

This story contains strong language.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Calling all passengers to board the plane heading to Argentina, " I ran around the airport trying to look for her, ' where is she ' I was panicking, as I finally found a familiar figure walking towards the gate I grabbed her wrist. " Shit-" she almost fell when I held her wrist, " Wonwoo? " she said, she looked at me then at my hand that was tightly wrapped around her wrist, " why are you here? " I asked her, " Wonwoo I need to go I'll miss my flight " 

" Where are you going! If I didn't ask S.Coups where you were I wouldn't have found you, why are you leaving? " I tried not to shout, she tried to remove my hand from her wrist,  " Wonwoo, I'm going to shout, I'll shout for help, let go, " she says, " will you really do that? Y/n I'm your boyfriend, why didn't you tell me you're leaving " she looked at me and held my hand, " Wonwoo I'll call you the moment I land, okay? I promise, I'll tell you everything, " she looked at me, I tear fell, why is she crying? I pecked her forehead and looked at her, " Once again all passengers who are heading to Argentina please board the plane. " She looks at me moving her arm signaling me to let go, " I promise, I'll call you, " I let go of her wrist, " I'll be waiting, I love you " she just nods and runs towards the gate. I shouldn't have let go of her, she lied. 

As I got home, I was waiting and waiting and waiting, but she never called...

- 5 years later -

*knock knock*

" Come in " S.Coups appears and he gives me a smile, "you're helping me with this project," he says as he places a file on my desk, I open it and look at him, " YNK Entertainment? " S.Coups nodded, " there's an actress and a model who was in South America, but now that she came back here in Korea, she signed a contract with them. " I raise an eyebrow, " your point is? " he sits down on the chair, " I wanna help with this project they have, the girl needs to take photos for her upcoming drama with the Male Actor, and I wanna help, since we have you, you can take the photos and I can help with the payments and stuff, and~ " 

" And? "

" My sister is the lead in the drama! So If you don't wanna help is f- " I stood up fixing my blazer, " when does the photoshoot start? " S.Coups smiles, " tomorrow " I nod, " great send me the details and tell them we agree on helping them. " 

I've never been so nervous in my life, I kept adjusting my shirt and my glasses. I always checked myself on my phone camera, was my hair fine? Did I look good? Should I tuck in my shirt? Should I- " we're here " I got my bag that had my camera, " bring the stuff, " S.Coups nodded and helped the others with the stuff. I walked first inside the building, " welcome, may I help you? " I went to the front desk, " we're here for the photoshoot, I'm the photographer," I say, "there on the third floor, room 6G " I nodded and gave a smile, " thank you, " S.Coups stood by my side and when I looked at him he looked bright as ever, " what's wrong with you? " I asked him as we walked towards the elevator, " I'm just excited to see Y/n " I was too, but I was also quite nervous to meet her, will she recognize me? Will she remember me? As we reached the third floor we make our way to the room, S.Coups opened the door and I held my breath, " the photographers are here! " we hear someone say, " Hello! Thank you so much for helping us with this, " a man suddenly appeared and shook our hands, " I'm the director of this drama, Mr.Do " I smiled, " thank you for having us, " he smiled, " you can take a seat here while waiting, their getting ready "