A Different Person

WARNING:

This story contains strong language.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" And that ends our live show, join us next time on Thursday at four P.M! " I smile and the cameras are off, I clap my hands and walk up to the hosts, " great job everyone! That's all for today, you can clean up and leave right after. " I smile, " Ms.Jeon, your grandmother is calling you " my assistant follows me as I walk towards the elevator, " answer it for me please " once he does he hands the phone to me, " Grandma, you need anything? " I say as I put her on speakerphone, " Y/n! You're joining us for dinner? " I chuckle, " of course I am! I haven't been able to join family dinner in a while, " 

" We're having seafood tonight! Lobsters, Clams, name it all! Just make sure to come here with your brother alright?" I replied with a yes, " great! See you then " I bid my goodbye before she ended the call, I sigh and place the phone in my pocket, and look at my assistant, " Is Wonwoo coming? " he nods, " his secretary informed me that he will be there after attending his meeting. " We arrive on the ground floor and walk towards the parking lot, I get in my car and my assistant drives me to my Grandmothers house.

I walk inside the house and was greeted by my mother, " Y/n your here! Come, Grandmother is in the dining room, " she held my hand and we both walked upstairs, " how was work? Tiring? " I nodded my head, " just a little worried about the views, who knows it might drastically drop, that's gonna be a huge problem. " The doors open revealing Grandmother on the table, as she sees me she smiled widely, " Y/n my dear! Come have a seat, " I smile and walk towards her giving her a small hug before sitting down, " Wonwoo? " she asks, " he'll be here soon, " I tell her and after I answered her, the food was served, the smell of the seafood was so good, the shrimp, crab, everything looked delicious. 

" Sorry, am I late? " Wonwoo's voice echoed in the room, " have a seat Wonwoo, " Mom said and Wonwoo sat beside me, " Wonwoo how was work? How was the meeting, was it alright? " Wonwoo nodded as he was slicing his food, " thankfully the sales are going up, " grandmother smiles, " that's great to hear! " she turns her head towards me, " how about you Y/n dear? " that's what we always talk about, work, work, and work. " it's going okay, there's nothing wrong with the show, all is good. " I say as I take a bite from the lobster, " Wonwoo, have you proposed to your girlfriend yet? " Wonwoo almost chokes, " Mom they only started dating for a few months, " Mom tells Grandmother, " it's okay! Wonwoo is thirty-one, he's old enough the get married, and his girlfriend I approve of her! Propose to her as soon as your relationship reaches a year! And Y/n, don't tell me you're still going out with that homeless guy " 

I try not to talk back, " He isn't homeless, he has a small apartment, " I tell her, " but is he well-off? He can barely eat a full meal! He only eats what, one grain of rice a day? " I ignore her comments, Wonwoo looks at me worried, " Grandmother, it's hard to earn money these days, as long as they love each other, right? " Grandmother sighs and shakes her head, " not only is he poor, but I do not like his attitude! He is rude to me, and everyone else here in the family, " I look at her and place my utensils down slowly on the table. " That's because you called him names and said bad things about him...Right in front of his face ", I murmured the last six words, Grandmother looks at me, " Y/n I would allow you to date him if he could provide for you! What if he breaks up with you after getting money from you! He will leave you, steal the money, and-" I bang my hand on the table and stood up, " Grandmother you went too far..." Wonwoo says, Wonwoo tries to hold my wrist and let me sit down, but I look at Grandmother, " I believe I have lost my appetite, thank you for the dinner, I'll be leaving now. " I give a fake smile before grabbing my phone walking away from the dining room, I see my assistant outside the door waiting for me and he follows me downstairs, " Ms.Jeon? Are you alright " I stop walking and turn to him, " you may go home now, I'd like my car keys, please. " I smile, he bows to me and hands me the car keys, " have a safe drive home, see you tomorrow Ms.Jeon " 

" Y/n? Why are you here, " I give a faint smile, I was about to hug him but he steps back which made me frown, " I haven't showered yet, I ran out of soap..." he scratches his head feeling embarrassed, " it's okay- "

" But I don't want you to, I'd let you if I was clean..." he tilts his head, " also why are you here baby? " I groan, " I want comfort, I need a hug, but your ass doesn't want to hug me, " I open my arms for him once again, " when I'm clean, I haven't showered the whole day, " I raise an eyebrow, " so? " he chuckles, " come, come home with me, I want company, " I walk towards my car, halfway there I can see him smiling, " are you serious right now? " I nod my head, he rolls his eyes.

" Baby, use my bathroom take a shower, so I can hug you since that's the only way you'd hug me. " I throw a towel at his face, " alright alright, yeah, yeah. " He walks towards the bathroom, " Baby! I might take a long time just saying! " I hear him shout in the bathroom, " Just fucking shower!" 

I was wearing a nightrobe and looking at myself in the mirror, " fuck I got fat..." I was scanning myself, I got fatter, " Fat? " Jun appeared in the mirror, I looked at him as he only wore a towel around his waist, he walked towards me and hugged me from behind, " you smell good baby, " I turn around so I was facing him, I wrap my arms around him tightly, inhaling his scent. He kisses my head and rubs my back, " how are you, are you tired? " I look up at him and gave him a peck on the lips, " Grandmom..." he gives me a look, " she was saying shit about you again. " He shakes his head, " I don't care baby, " I lean my head on his chest, " are you bothered by that? " I remove my arms around him, " of course I am! I don't want anyone to talk shit about my boyfriend, if I'm gonna be honest Wonwoo's girlfriend is a brat! Grandmom only likes her because she has money! " I was getting frustrated the more I talk about it, Jun is a good man, he's handsome and kind. I love him and that's what matters.

I walk towards my makeup chair and looked at myself in front of the mirror breathing in and out, " baby don't stress yourself out okay? I love you, " he places his hands on my shoulders since the chair was big enough for two of us Jun took a seat beside me, he wrapped his arms around me and I looked at him, I connecting our lips and he responded right away, I move his arms around my waist tighter as I wrap my arms around his neck. I slowly pulled away and gave him a peck on the lips, " you should wear a shirt baby it's cold " I pat his stomach before standing up and get ready for bed.