Chapter 2

====================================

What a plot twist you were.

~Faraway

====================================

Time skip (In Delhi, India):-

It's been four days since I arrived in India, Four hectic days, filled with shopping, decorating, rehearsing, meeting all my friends and relatives. It was all fun, yet tiring. But Indian marriages are known for their bright and tradition-packed celebrations with loads of decorations just like festivals.

Myra was so freaking out about all the arrangements from flower decorations to the dress fittings and all. Guests were slowly starting to arrive for the ceremonies. Ahuja uncle booked a hotel for all the guests but few important ones would be staying with us.

To think of that, Myra did tell me that some very important guests were arriving today from South Korea. They must have already reached home since it's already almost night while I was in the mall, shopping.

Anyways, currently I'm grabbing things out of car trunk. Once of the servant comes forward and takes some of the bags and boxes. And I grab the remaining boxes and was about to walk inside when something or someone crashes into me making me fall straight on my booty taking the boxes down with me.

"Fuck that hurts" I groan in pain.

"Yah!! Can't you see where you're going?? Look what you did now, all the gifts and other stuffs fell. There were glass ite- ." I stop yelling when I look at the guy who made my precious booty ache.

Damn, is he a Greek god? Is it even legal for someone to be this handsome?

"Look woman, you were the one who suddenly turned around and didn't look where you were going, don't blame it on me" The hot meal in front of me says snapping me out of my thoughts.

Oh my lord, that deep voice.

Hot-meal? Y/n, really?

WTF? He's an asshole!!

"Mister, this woman has a name. And also couldn't you see that I was carrying so many things and move aside. Don't accuse when you weren't right yourself asshole!! Now move." I retort, before picking up the boxes and walking inside but not before throwing a cold glare at him.

Who the hell is he anyways?

"Oh Y/n sweetie you came back. You must be tired." I look in the direction of the voice to find Myra's and my parents and there were few more people who were looking at me with curious eyes. I guess they're the guests Myra was telling me about.

"No, I'm fine aunty; it's the least I could do for my bestie's wedding." I say to her before walking over to Myra.

"Who're they?" I whisper to Myra.

"Oh, let me introduce you. Mr. &Mrs. Kim, this is my bestie, Y/n and Y/n, they're the ones I was telling you about earlier. And this is Jimin, their son's best friend and a friend of mine too" She says pointing towards each of them. Their son didn't come I guess.

"Ah...so you were the girl Mrs. Ahuja was telling about." Mrs. Kim asks me.

"All good things, I hope. It's nice meeting you Mr. & Mrs. Kim." I bow a little offering them a smile which they gladly returned.

"All good things sweetie and please call us uncle and aunt as well, no need to be so formal at all hun. You're really pretty by the way." I blush at Mrs. Kim's comment before muttering a small thank you to her.

"Jimin" A familiar deep voice says out making us all to look at the source. It was him. My eyes locked with his as he came towards all of us. He broke the eye contact and goes to Jimin and sits beside him and mutters something to him before looking towards Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

"Ah, Taehyung, finally you came back, put that phone aside for a while will you? Anyways, meet Y/n, she's Myra's best friend and Mr. & Mrs. Bhatt's daughter." Mrs. Kim introduces me to him.

"Oh, Ms. Y/n..." Taehyung mutters but damn my names sounded good when it rolled out his tongue.

Wtf Y/n? Snap out you horny bitch.

I shake my head to remove those absurd thought.

"And Y/n dear, this is Taehyung...my son." Mrs. Kim says making my eyes widen.

Wait, he's the son? What the hell? 

That means, I've to be under the same roof as him till the wedding ends.

"Fuck..." I mutter under my breath before looking up to see a hand extended in front of me. It was him. I glare at him before shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Y/n. I hope we'll enjoy each other's company really well." Taehyung says with a teasing glint in his eyes. He very well knows what he's doing.

 He very well knows what he's doing

Jerk!!

"Likewise, Mr. Taehyung" I give him a tight forced smile.

This is not going to go well at all.

===============================================

Please vote, comment, share and follow if you like it.

Borahae

💜