Epilogue

===========================

No one is sent by accident to anyone.

===========================

After 2 years:

Y/n's Pov:

I can't believe that it's already been two years since me and Taehyung got together. I can now understand why people say that time passes real quickly when you're with your loved ones; it feels like it was just yesterday when we met. Though he has gone out since the morning, saying that he has a meeting, he didn't even wish me, but then again, I know how hectic his work can be, so I can't exactly blame him for forgetting this day.

After Myra's wedding, we all went back to our daily routines. Me, back to London to complete the semester and Tae to South Korea. It was hard at first not to be able to spend time with each other because of distance, but soon enough we got the hang of it with all the video calls and late-night talks. Taehyung used to come to London whenever he got free or whenever there was a meeting to attend here.

Soon enough, after completing my course in London, Taehyung wanted me to move in with him. I know things were moving fast at that time, but I just knew that he was it. No one could ever replace him. I was nervous as hell, but excited too. The only problem was convincing my dad, who, like every dad, was not ready to let his precious daughter go away.

I don't know how Taehyung managed to pursue my dad to agree to me moving in with him, but then again, he's The Kim Taehyung. He just knows how to manipulate people with his words and charms.

I still remember the day when I went to India first after completing the course. My dad literally gave me all the rules and precautions about all this moving ordeal.

Flashback:-

"I'll be fine, dad; I trust him, and you know that you trust him as well. And you also know that if anything happens, Taehyung's mom will kick his butt the very next moment, she meets him. Don't worry."

I smiled, giving him the assurance, he needed.

"I know, sweet pie; I just hope you could stay here a few more days." He said, patting my head gently.

"I wish I could, but I'll make sure to visit soon. I promise. " I say this while hugging him.

End of flashback:

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear my phone go off. Tae's message, hmm... let's see what it is.

Taebear🐻: There's a big red velvet box under the bed. Can you please go check it out? No need to reply back! Bye!

Okay, weirdo!!

I bend down to see under the bed, and grab the box he was talking about.

Pretty.

I opened the lid of it only to see a beautiful green dress in it. There was another box that had these beautiful heels.

 There was another box that had these beautiful heels