Chapter 8

===========================================

I've never been so scared of losing something in my life, 

then again, nothing in my life has ever meant as much as you do.

============================================

(Next day)

Y/n pov:-

I was on my bed thinking about Taehyung, again! I can't believe I'm in love and that too with him. And also, he can get any girl he wants in that case why would he want me... how am I supposed to face him now?

"Ah!! I don't know." I yell onto my pillow before messing up my hair.

I get up from bed to get started with this day. Though there's no function today, it's like a break day for everyone cause tomorrow is the wedding. And since everyone was so hyped-up last night in sangeet, today they can do what they want. I was thinking of going out to a café to have some peace and sort my thoughts...about him.

After I got ready in my casual winter-wear since it's getting so cold here as the days go by, I grab my small bag, walk out of my room locking it behind me, go down stairs and stroll  towards the dining room where Ahuja's, Kim's, and my families w...

After I got ready in my casual winter-wear since it's getting so cold here as the days go by, I grab my small bag, walk out of my room locking it behind me, go down stairs and stroll  towards the dining room where Ahuja's, Kim's, and my families were along with Jimin.

"Morning everyone" I greet to which they all wished me back even Taehyung who was staring at me intently.

"Umm...I was actually thinking of going out to a café for some time, just wanted to let you guys know. Oh, and dad I'm taking your car, you don't need it today, right??" I ask him trying to avoid Taehyung's stare.

"No, you can take it princess!" he smiles at me earning one back from me.

"Y/n!" I hear Myra's mom call me causing me to look at her.

"Yes aunt?"

"Umm... I was thinking why not you take Jimin, and Taehyung with you too, I mean they both will just get bored staying here. There's nothing for them to do here anyways." She says glancing at Jimin and Taehyung.

"Umm... I-I don't think they would want to aunt..."

"Yeah sure, we would love to go out with you Y/nie, right Taehyung?" Jimin beams cutting me off.

"Right" Taehyung mutters still looking at me.

There goes my plan of staying out of his sight for a day goes into water.

Why God, why?

I'll just try to ignore him all day, maybe I should call Akhil since he's able to walk and we're going by car so, yeah, he can help me with it.