Chapter 4

===========================================

One smile from you gives me thousands of 

butterflies in stomach 

~Unknown

===========================================

{The ceremony décor given above}

Y/n pov:-

Finally, the main wedding events were going to start from today onwards. Indian weddings can really be called a package. There are just so many events for each day, full of fun and joy.

Today is the Mehendi ceremony, where Henna is applied to the bride's hands and feet. In some regions, people even have groom to have a small henna design for some good luck or something, I don't actually know much about it though. The event usually takes place in the evening in the midst of dancing and music by family and friends. And I, being the bestie of the bride, have taken charge of making sure that each arrangement is perfect.

 And I, being the bestie of the bride, have taken charge of making sure that each arrangement is perfect

{y/n's dress for the ceremony}

I already have gotten ready for the said ceremony, and was now in the busy checking up on everything for one last time.

"Hey, have all the mehendi designers arrived??" I ask one of servants as I went towards the backyard.

"N-no ma'am they haven't yet. I've have trying to call them b-but no one's picking up on the other side." He speaks.

"AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THIS NOW?? Oh, come on, pehle kyun nhi bataya kisine kisiko?(Why no one told anyone about this in the first place?) I would have done something."

"I-I'm sorry ma'am."

Taehyung's Pov:-

I was in my bedroom with Jimin, getting ready for the ceremony. The dresses were provided by Mrs. Ahuja, they look pretty cool actually. I give one last glance at my reflection, before grabbing my phone from the side table and push it in my pant pocket.

"Are you done already? We need to go down man hurry up!!" I ask Jimin who was busy kissing his reflection on the mirror.

Weirdo!!

"Yeah, yeah stop rushing me dude, a guy needs to look perfect, who knows I might find a girl today, and I also know that you're rushing me this fast just because you are eager to see Y/n" He winks before smirking at me.

Actually yes, I want to see how that feisty kitten looks in Indian attire, but he doesn't need to know that.

"N-no, why would I?? I just want to go and see all the decorations and stuff. Anyways, Move your ass, let's go!!"I say as walk out from the room, leaving him there.

"Whatever you say Taehyungie...yah!! Wait for me." He says before catching up to me.

I roll my eyes at him and was about to remark something but halt in my tracks once my eyes lands on her, looking so beautiful in that dress and all the ornaments enhancing her natural beauty even more.

Natural beauty? Wtf Tae, where did that thought even come from?

I shake my head before looking up at Jimin, who was smirking at me with his teasing eyes. I just ignore him and walk towards the woman who was busy yelling at a poor servant, stopping right behind her with Jimin hot on my heels.

"Looks like some people around here are full of temper" I smirk at Jimin, trying to goad that someone.

Y/n POV:-

"Looks like some people around here are full of temper"

I heard someone saying that, and by the voice of the owner, I can easily make out that it's that arrogant jerk. And certainly, that taunt was definitely directed towards me. I just roll my eyes at him; I have much more important things to do than dealing with his hot ass.

 I just roll my eyes at him; I have much more important things to do than dealing with his hot ass

{Taehyung's dress}

He looks so good in Indian wear. Sinfully sexy piece of specimen.

I snap out of my trance, trying to focus on the important things. I can deal with his ass later.

"Just go check on the food arrangements in the kitchen, and if anything happens, you, tell me right away. I'll handle this mehendi thing." I sigh before taking out my phone to contact those designers.

It's already 5pm, and the function would start at 6pm. How am I supposed to manage this big issue by then?

Lord, help me!!

Time skip:-

Author's Pov :-

It's been a while since the ceremony started. Everything was going smoothly; everyone was enjoying the function with dance, music and loads of food. Y/n somehow managed to get in contact with the mehendi designers, all other arrangements were so perfectly done.

 Y/n was seated on a divan (a backless sofa or couch ) beside Myra who was surrounded with her friends and cousins teasing her while getting their mehendi done. While Y/n was getting her mehendi, Taehyung was busy admiring her from afar.

The way she moved, she talked, get frustrated when something or someone bothered or teased her with a pout resting on her lips, the way she laughed, everything was giving butterflies in Taehyung's stomach.

There were times, where y/n caught him looking at her, which made her blush and look away. They both could feel their heart flutter whenever that happened, which made both of them confused yet ecstatic for some reason. Unconsciously, a soft smile took place on Taehyung's face when he saw her blush, because of him.

What both of them didn't know was that someone was noticing all of their cute interaction silently.

==============================

Please vote, comment, share and follow

Borahae 

💜