Chapter 7

Long chapter ahead

=================================

Sometimes I get jealous thinking that someone else 

could make you happier than I could.

~Unknown

=================================

Y/n pov:-

I was in my bathroom, watching my reflection in the mirror in front of me. Only to see how flushed my face looked. I gently place my hand over the right cheek where the haldi was, reminiscing what Taehyung did a while ago. I literally felt my heart skip a beat when I felt him so close to me.

He's gonna be the death of me.

Why do I feel like this when I don't like him...or do I?

I don't know the answer to that question but whatever I was feeling,

I like it, scratch it, I love it.

I chuckle, before I wash my face and change into some comfy clothes for the dance practice for tonight's sangeet ceremony. The ceremony I was waiting for so damn long.

In this sangeet ceremony, the couple is entertained by the choreographed dance numbers performed by friends and relatives. And it is also considered as a form of social bond that connects the families with themselves and the couple. It usually centers on the bride leaving from her parent's home to how to make a successful marriage.

I head to the terrace where we usually practiced since I arrived in India, to see that almost everyone who was gonna perform there already. I let my eyes wander around to find my dance partner, but instead my eyes caught his eyes, Taehyung

I could feel my blood rushing though my cheeks. I try to look away to avoid his stare only to find Akhil, who was a few steps behind Taehyung, waving at me. I smiled before I ran into his arms, giggling.

"You missed the haldi, buffy!" I pout at him. He's my dance partner and also he's a very good friend of, mine and Myra. 

"I'm sorry cupcake, I had to go urgently for that meeting, don't be sad now I'm here for you." He says patting my head.

"Hey!!! Not my hair again Buffy" I say as I yank his hand away from my head only for him to grab my hand.

"Let's start now; we don't have much time left!!" He says as we take our positions along with others and start rehearsing, unaware of someone shooting daggers at us.

Taehyung's pov:-

A smile took place on face when I saw Y/n running to me but it faded as soon as it came when I see her run past me, towards a guy who was a few steps behind me and hugged him tightly.

WHAT THE FUCK?? Who the hell is even this guy and why is she hugging him so tightly? Is he her boyfriend?

All types of insecurities and questions hit me like truck at once but anger was the only thing the stood out most. I glare at the guy when he patted my girl's head, before they both walked to the center and start rehearsing.

How dare he touch my girl? And why the fuck is she even letting him touch her like that? Why the hell are they being so touchy for man? I wish I could just punch the hell out of that man and drag Y/n out of here and show her who she truly belongs to.