Chapter 3

==========================================

"If you can't get somebody off your mind, 

they are probably supposed to be there.

~Unknown

===========================================

Y/n Pov:

"And you know what, he fucking didn't even offer me a hand to help and was instead of doing it, he was glaring at me

"And you know what, he fucking didn't even offer me a hand to help and was instead of doing it, he was glaring at me. Like wtf? How can someone so handsome be such a jerk?" I was busy ranting about my encounter with Taehyung to Myra in her room after the dinner.

"Handsome, huh?" Myra smirks at me.

"Bruh!! Out of all the things I said, you only noticed that one word. And n-no, not handsome. He's one hell of an arrogant asshole!!"

"Mhm, if you say so sweetie. By the way, you know what, Taehyung was staring at you most of the time during dinner, I thought it was just me, but seeing that what happened between you guys, I think...he has taken a interest in you bitch!!" she winks making me blush so hard.

"Y-you must be just imagining things..." fuck I stuttered.

"Whatever sails your boat bae but one thing I can clearly tell is that something is going to happen between you guys." She sneers before winking at me.

"Just go to bed already witch!! You need to get rest for upcoming days" I try to brush her off, I think it worked seeing her scurry off to bed.

But was he really staring at me?

Omg!! I mean I did catch his eye a few times but I didn't know that he was staring at me, his eyes...there's so depth in them. For a minute I thought I could get lost in them. They're just beautiful, just like his other features. 

No, no, no Y/n, remember, he's a jerk even if he has heavenly looks, his personality sucks!

You can't fall for him.

Taehyung's pov:

Y/n...

Aish! This girl is so feisty yet so cute just like a kitten.

I should call her kitten, it suits her.

B-but wait, what the hell am I even thinking?  I just need her by my side...forever and I'll be damned if I knew why, I just do want her, but I can't explain it which is what annoying the hell out of me. She's just another girl, what could be so different about her than them. All girls want is attention all the time, but she...she's just different, she doesn't swoon over me, she argues with me , like man that's the first ever time a girl rebelled against me, maybe that's why she's different...but still, I can't be fooled by this, all of this can just be an act of her. I don't know!!

Ugh! I don't wanna think about her, but I can't help it. This is not me!!!

I shake my head my head to get rid of my insane thoughts about her and turn around to grab my phone on the bed only to see Jimin, leaning on the door frame of my room, looking at me with his teasing eyes.

"Umm...Is there something on my face?" I ask him.

"No"

"Then why are you staring at me, you creep!" I scrunch my face at him.

"You, my boy, were thinking about Y/n, right?" he smirks pointing his index finger at me.

"N-no, w-why would I think about that woman?"

"You're stuttering and blushing. You definitely were thinking about her. I saw the way you were staring at her almost throughout the dinner." He states.

Damn it!! Was I really staring at her? Nah, he must be seeing things.

"I wasn't staring at her nor I'm blushing, you're just seeing thing. And how can I like someone who's so rude? That woman is hella rude."

"Are you sure you aren't talking about yourself?" Jimin mocks earning a glare from.

"Yeah, I am, you know she..."

After about 5-7 minutes:

"Damn, I can't believe that someone talked back to you, whoa, I like her already." Jimin says, throwing his head back as he laughs his ass off when I tell him about what happened with Y/n near the frontage.

"Shut up before I kick your ass Jimin" I glare at him.

"Whatever, I'm going now, you can continue drowning in Y/n's thoughts" He says as he runs out my room, causing the pillow I threw at him; hit the door he closed after him.

"This shorty" I mutter as I sigh before lying on the bed.

Thoughts of Y/n came back to my mind as soon as my head touched the pillow.

I wasn't able to sleep for around an hour or more, but slowly around 3 in the morning, I finally gave into my slumber, still her in my mind.

What are you doing to me Y/n?

(imagine the background as the bedroom pic shown above, or you can let your imaginations reach high)

==============================

Sorry for short chapter!!

>﹏<

Please vote, comment share and follow

Borahae

💜