Chapter 9

Y/n's pov:-

Here we were, standing in the parking lot of the café thinking of who will ride with whom, cause apparently Akhil has brought his car too.

"I don't think you know the route to Neemrana right?" Akhil asks me.

"Yeah" I pout.

"Why in that case, you can just follow me, 'cause I know the route, but who's gonna come with me??" Akhil ask looking at Jimin and Taehyung and by the looks of it I don't think Tae really want to go with him, I don't know why he doesn't like Akhil, he always just glares at this innocent Buffy.

"I can go with you Akhil" Jimin chirps at him as they both smirk at each other for some reason.

Weird!!

But if Jimin goes with Akhil, that leaves Taehyung with me.

Oh no, no, no, I can't be alone with him for that long!!!

"Or maybe they both can go with you and I'll follow you, cool??" I suggest to Akhil.

"Nah, not cool Y/n, we're not leaving you alone, Akhil and I have something to talk about too and Tae would be fine to go with you, right Tae?" Jimin asks Tae as we all look at Taehyung waiting for his answer.

"Okay" Tae says in a cold tone as usual and walks over to my car.

"B-but..."

"Let's go guys we need to reach their soon, that way we can enjoy most of the activities there. Move Y/n!!" Akhil cuts me off as he and Jimin walk over to his car and get in.

I hope I can handle this iceberg for a half n hour

"Here goes nothing" I sigh before I get in my car and we drove off.

Author's Pov:-

It's been about 15 minutes since they stared their drive. A thick silence was filled in the car between Y/n and Taehyung which was so not tolerable for both of them. Just a soft hum of Y/n's playlist and the vroom of the car were audible. She was not aware of the glare Taehyung was boring at her head, just focused on following her friend's car. Though he was kind of upset, that Y/n was not even sparing him a glance.

"So... I heard you're studying in London." Tae starts not able to bare the awkward silence.

"Oh, y-yeah I am." She glances at him before turning to the road again.

"I also heard from Myra, that you're a CEO of a famous Company in Korea, true??" She asks him.

"Hmm, true." He says and he chuckles softly.

'You have a beautiful smile.' She wanted to say but couldn't.

"When are your studies gonna finish there?" He asks as he spreads his legs forward, to get comfortable

"5 mon-, WHAT THE FUCK MAN, ANDHE HO KYA? Dekh ke chalao, ghar pe baittho agar dhhhang se bike chalani nhi aathi toh!!" Y/n yells at a biker who cut her off so closely, almost causing an accident. And huffs, cursing him out under her breath, when the biker just rushes off (Are you blind? Watch where you're going, sit at home if you don't know how to drive.)

"What you're laughing at man?" Y/n glares at Tae when he chuckles at her.

"You're cute when you're angry." Taehyung says grinning; not realizing what he was saying causing Y/n to blush hard and tries to act like she never heard it.

His eyes widen as a blush creeps out to his ears as he looks away from her when he realizes what he said.

Time skip:-

They all reach at the palace and park their cars before they all went to buy the tickets and went in, all the while Y/n and Taehyung trying to ignore each other. Jimin and Akhil could tell that something happened between them when they saw both of them all red, but chose to say nothing and smirk at each other.

'I can't, be near him, I need to avoid him but how am I supposed to do that when he says something like what he said a while ago making my heart go all boom-boom. And his killer smile and eyes oh my lord, those eyes of his, he's gonna be the death of me. You need to ignore him Y/n, stick with Akhil whole time, and remember that, if you don't wanna get hurt bad.'

Y/n says to herself before walks with Akhil.

Time skip

It was around 7 when they all decided that should head back after visiting the terrace as it has such an enchanting view from there.

"I'm so excited, to see the view, they says it's the best part of this whole palace!!" Y/n chirps and she walks ahead leaving of all them to follow her.

"Tae, you need to confess her now, me and Akhil won't come up. You can do it my brother. Hwaiting!!" Jimin whispers to Tae.

"I-I know...okay!! I'm nervous Jimin..." Tae mutters as he ruffles his hair.

"You can do it Taehyung, remember, now or never, and I know that you don't want the latter. Just believe in your love, you can do it!! Go now." Jimin says and urges Taehyung to go to her.

Taehyung goes to terrace only to find a Y/n in awe of the beauty of the view in front of them

Taehyung goes to terrace only to find a Y/n in awe of the beauty of the view in front of them. But for Tae, it felt like it was y/n who making the whole view more magnificent. He walks over to her and stands right besides her watching her eyes twinkle with excitement and a happy natural smile.

'Beautiful' he thought.

"It's so beautiful here right; I wish I could just stay here forever." Y/n says out when she feels someone stand near her.

"Yeah, so beautiful" Taehyung mutters, still looking at her, which went unheard by Y/n as she was busy adoring the view.

"I-I want to tell you s-something Y/n." he mutters as he takes a deep breath before taking a step close to her.

"What is it?" Y/n asks not really paying attention to him.

"I'm in love" Taehyung mutters in a timid tone.

"I'm in love with this view too Taehyung." Y/n says, grinning, lost in the beauty of the lights with the sky full of stars, before gets interrupted by Taehyung who turns her by her shoulders to face him.

"I said, I'm in love...with you Y/n."

=====================

Eeee, we're almost there!!

What do you guys think would happen next? Tell me in the comments!!

Please , vote, comment, share and follow

Borahae