Prologue: A Journey Begins

"My dearest Hiachi... Please honor my wish... We can be together forever..." Silence filled the air. The light Sakura petals flown through the wind. The figure waiting for the answer as she hums a sweet melody.

Standing in front of her was a curious little girl holding her doll. The little girl kept thinking until she came up with her decision. She spoke to the figure "Okay... I'll do it Sama... For you and me..." The figure smiled and held the little girl close to her. Whispering in her ear,

"Thank you.... My sweet Hiachi..." Darkness soon fell.
__________________________________________

It's the year 2021, on a beautiful, majestic spring day. The sun shining its warm rays to cover the world, the cool breeze flowing through the sky, the colorful flowers blooming in their radiant beauty, and the animals waking up to enjoy their freedom from the harsh, cold winter. It indeed is another perfect day in all of Robloxia. So many adventures, experiences, and fun for everyone to enjoy. But even though it seems all cupcakes and rainbows, there are always some conflicts happening.

For example, an infection caused by a purple potato's potion broke out, some kind of trip or vacation ends badly, natural disasters, killers, wars, and even a giant robotic Pikachu eating people. A lot of madness can happen in Robloxia, no matter if it's impossible, ridiculous, or fictional. Anything can happen. But everyone always know that everything will turn out okay in the end.

Well... Not for our three protagonists in this story. They are a trio of friends since forever who always looks forward to adventures, new experiences, and for each other. Who might they be, you may ask?

Well, first we have Bryanna also known by her code name 'Witherfire164', a girl who loves cute things, a pro gamer, sweet chaotic, a little psycho, maybe Vanny's sister, pansexual, and a bunny because of her mask.

Next, we have Makayla aka 'Serendipity_BTSLover', a casual girl, silly, smells like pizza, a medium player, yeet, likes TikTok, and always wears a beanie.

Lastly, we have Dylan or 'SCP_BACONHEAD', a newbie boy whose very coo-koo, a meme lord, yummy thanks to his hair, slow, a keter class, and has bacon like hair.

Those three are so crazy fun and the bestest of friends they could ever ask for. And because they have one unique thing about them like Bryanna being a bunny, Makayla wearing a beanie, and Dylan with bacon hair, they call themselves....

The B Trio! They love to explore different places to enjoy what adventure might be there. But they're gonna go on a different adventure this time.

___________________________________________

In a simple, normal household, the three friends were relaxing in the living room either watching television, on their phones, or eating food.

There sitting on the coach watching the TV was a girl with long brown hair with two buns on top and a white headband, a cute bunny mask covering her face, a pink spiked collar choker, matching lavender sweater dress and socks with a bunny skull on them, and a rainbow purse.

On the other coach eating pizza was a girl with black hair with an orange beanie, a white with light pink stripes, over top of her shirt was a blue jean jacket, blue jeans, and black and white high converse shoes.

And in a reclining chair playing on his phone was a boy with bacon like hair, light gray skin, a green bandana wrapped around his neck, a blue shirt with a motorcycle on it, over top was a black short sleeved jacket, black pants, and black and white converse shoes.