Part 3:

The B trio venture into the darkness in search of finding their missing friends. They manage to escape the hotel and the demon girl... Or so they thought...

Once they went through the front doors of the hotel, they ended up on a path leading somewhere with Japanese cherry blossom trees on the sides, the sky was dark with hints of red in it, and the moon shining down providing light.

"Where are we now?", Makayla asked with the other two not knowing also and Dylan replying to her "I'm not sure... But let's keep going okay..."

They walked down the path until they're met with a huge wooden door with huge stone walls beside it.

"Welcome to the Imperial Palace", a voice whispers as the door opens, welcoming Bryanna, Makayla, and Dylan in.

They walked through not knowing who said that but are met with a huge palace in front of them with a row a lantern posts on the sides of the path they're walking on.

"Looks like this isn't the end yet, guess there's a lot more coming, so be ready...", Bryanna said to her friends as Makayla says "Right..." and Dylan replying "Of course...

We're gonna get out of here..." as they all stand out in front of the palace knowing their journey is not over.
___________________________________________

"The further they go, the sooner that they'll figure out the truth... Will they continue or end their story here... Who knows...? But their tale doesn't end here.... There's a lot more coming to them... Bryanna... Makayla... Dylan... My dearest children... I will see you three very soon..."

End of Chapter 1

___________________________________________

Hope u all enjoy Chapter 1 parts 1 to 3 of the story! Chapter 2 is going to be next!

Get ready for that chapter because when playing it the first time.... Oh boy it was scary that it even had a warning when starting the chapter!

Also I made drawings of my friends and I going through the game so... I'll put the drawings at the end of the chapter!

Here's chapter 1!

Hope you like it!

Hope you like it!

See u next time in Chapter 2....

😝💜