Part 2:

Light was all they could see. A bright white light.

When they opened their eyes, they saw the outside. Green grass and bushes around, planks placed on a wall leading up to somewhere, and groups of golden butterfly spirits lighting the way. There was a sign in front of them saying 'Realm of the Forgotten.' That's where they must be.

"I guess we should use those butterfly spirits for guidance", Bryanna suggested as she went towards the spirits with the other two behind her.

They walked up the planks like how Mario does in Donkey Kong. Following the butterflies. Once they got to the top, they all saw a path with more butterflies scattered around and beautiful Sakura trees grown from the ground.

They followed the path until Dylan points out something on the right side he spotted. When the girls looked where he was pointing, shock and despair filled their bodies.
Where Dylan was pointing, they saw the farmer they met back at the village dead, a puddle of blood around him and a noticeable bloody wound on his chest

. This horrid sight was hard for Bryanna to look at anymore and made Makayla cover her mouth whispering 'I'm sorry...' They tried to move on and forget what they saw. They continued walking.

As they walked up the hill, in front of them was a bridge over a river with lanterns on the water, leading to the other side.

On the other side has more butterflies leading the path to go and a ginormous Sakura tree covered with seals on and scattered around the tree, and chains hanging from it. There was something else on the other side, but it was hard for them to see. So, they decided to go across the bridge.

When crossing the bridge, loud footsteps and deeper laughter could be heard from their left, making them stop in their tracks. The three waited for whatever that sound was to pass by. It got closer and closer. Then it was revealed...

It was the samurai from before, but this time he was... MORE GIGANTIC THAN BEFORE!

Heavy footsteps and all. He was walking to the right side, looking at the tiny trio before continuing walking. Dylan, Bryanna, and Makayla never felt so puny in their life until now. But now it's not the time to feel small, it's the time to continue.

They continued across the bridge and stopped by the tree. Bryanna read one of the seals since it was in Japanese
"Here lies the seal of the 'Accursed Witch'... Accursed Witch?"

"Who knows what that means? But look!", Dylan pointed to a hill, obviously pointing out another glowing door.

Makayla theorizes "There are a group of butterfly spirits leading to that door, but another group leading over there," then she pointed to a path that's next to the river.

"So, the butterfly spirit might be over there. I'll get the spirit, you two head to the door. I'll meet you there."

Dylan and Bryanna nodded as they made their way to the door as Makayla followed the other spirits.

When there were no more butterflies, she looked around and saw the butterfly lying on top of a rock. She climbed onto the rock and picked it up carefully so as not to hurt it. After she got the spirit, Makayla made her way back to her bacon and bunny friend by the door. Once she got there, she let the butterfly go into the door and twist the knob to open it.