Ch.10 Jeremiah

(Flash back)

"Mommy did you eat her🥺?" I asked putting rubbing my mom's stomach.
"Nooo sweetie of course not." She laughed caressing my cheek.
"Well then how did she get in there , is she otay?" I asked curiously looking at her. Her eyes were something only an angle could posses , just looking into them were enough to make a grown man fall inlove. It's like I watched my dad fall inlove with her a billion times by the way he cared for her day by day. I always dreamed of finding someone who would make me feel that type of love.. true love.
"Right mommy how did she get in there ?" Jerome asked sitting next to me looking at her just as curious.
"Oh God." She said laughing as she rubbed our heads.
"I'll tell you what. Someday when you're old enough to understand I'll tell you." She said grabbing our hands.
"Okay mommy ." We both said at the same time making her smile like always. She had always hated when we fought or even argued even if it was small , she always wanted us to get along.
"Ouuu mommy can we name her !" We both shouted out.
"Of course sweethearts we just have to discuss the name together with your dad" she said with the brightest smile on her face.
"Okay I'll go get daddy." Jerome yelled as he ran to get out dad.
"Mommy ?" Jeremiah said.
"Yes baby ?" She asked looking at me.
"When I grow up I want to be just like you" I said glaring at her.
"That's so sweet baby , you have so much potential baby . Don't let anyone tell you different. And remember to always treat a woman with??" She lifted my head raising her eye brow at me waiting for my response. 
"Kindness and respect!" I said loudly smiling ear to ear.
"That's right my little prince" she said kissing my forehead.
"Come on dad come on!" Jerome yelled pulling him into the room.
" okay okay I'm here I'm here." He said laughing as he sat down next to my mom holding his hand on her stomach as he kissed her cheek.
"Okay so today we will be naming the our sister!" Jerome yelled into his imaginary microphone.
"Don Don dooooooonnnnn" I yelled after him as we all laughed.
"We want her name to be like ours." Jerome said.
"But you two have to remember she is a girl." My dad said to us.
"We know we know" I said so excited that I couldn't sit still.
"So can her name start with a J like ours?" Jerome asked looking at our mom smiling with all of his teeth.
"Yes of course love" she said putting her hand on her stomach.
"LETS NAME HER JULIANA" Jerome yelled.
"Nooo rome it don't sound like ours." I said almost immediately .
"Huh okay okay." Jerome said starting to think.
"Juliana is a cute name but I'll let you guys think of something else if you want." My mom said laying her head on my dad's shoulder. I looked over at Jerome as my eyes widened and I leaned over a whispered in his ear.
"How about Jessica."
"Ouuuuuu I likee that oneeee ." He said smiling.
"Should we do it ?" I asked him . He started to frantically nod his head .
"Okay 1.2.3" we both began to count.
"Jessica!" He both yelled smiling. My mom and dad looked at each other smiling.
"That's a pretty name we can go with that one." My dad said to us.
"Yayyy" both of us yelled starting to jump around. I slowly calmed down and sat down putting my hand on her stomach and Jerome me as I started to say.
"Hi Jessica , I we will protect you and mommy until the day we..." I stopped to let Jerome finish.
"Die." We started to smile at each other.

( 2 weeks in a coma)
I opened my eyes as they were being blinded my lights as I felt tears fill my eyes and confusion rush my mind as I asked myself. "What happened?"