Ch.2 Dre

" How could I let this happen" I said beginning to panic as I looked over and saw Jessica's necked body.."
I was twenty and she just turned seventeen how could I let this happen."I thought still panicking.
"Hey there handsome" Jessica said and she got up and wrapped her arms around my neck.
"We shouldn't have done that." I said trying to remember if we used protection.
"Don't worry it's not like you my first or nothing I just haven't did it in a while." She said leaning on me not caring that she was necked as she kisses on my neck.
"Well I gotta go" I said just wanting this to be a one night stand.
"Where you gotta go at seven o'clock in the fucking mornings ?" She asked obviously annoyed that I was trying to dip.
"For me to know and for you to wonder" I said as I pulled away and began to pull my socks on. I started to put my left sock on and before I knew it I ran into something I could tell it was a person.

"Late night hmm? " Jeremiah said obviously knowing I had slept with his little sister.

"Yeah umm smoked a little bit to much last night." I said trying to causally laugh it off.

"Hmm yeah I bet." he said knowing that would make it awkward.

"...Well I gotta go." I said putting my other socks on remembering my shoes were by the front door. I walked down the stairs to a total mess. I grabbed my shoes and walked outside. I sat in the car and started to put my shoes on. I started the car and left wishing I had never come to that party.