Ch.8 Jessica

I laid on Mya shoulder wondering why she was comforting me. I didn't even know her for a hour yet. She is really sweet I can see why Jeremiah likes her. "Mya?" I said as I sat up so I could look at her eye to eye.

"Yeah" she said straightening her posture.

"Why are you here? I'm not saying you shouldn't but you haven't even spent a full day with my brother . Why do you like him so much?" I asked wondering why she cared about his so much.

"I don't know it's like I've only been with Dre my whole life I never understood what love was. I never had someone treat me with as much respect as your brother did. The way he looks at me I can see in his eyes how he feels about me. I've never had that like ever.. I've never really felt wanted. " she said as she began to wipe her eyes.

"Yeah that's one thing that I wish I could do... I wish I could make a girl feel love, wanted or even valued. He learned it from our mom I always made fun of him for being a mama's boy. I know loosing our mom hurting him deeply. As a baby I didn't drink breast milk it made me sick but not Jerm he loved it, it made him and my mom so much closer to. I was never jealous because it was my choice to distance myself from her." Jerome said butting in.

" Yeah that boy loves hard but he hates even harder. Remember that one time when I broke his joystick and he broke all the heads off of every doll I had. Man I cried for hours." I said laughing. It felt good talk about our old memories.

"yeah and when dad got home you said it was you because you knew you would get in trouble for breaking the controller to." Rome said laughing.

" I wasn't funny dad was pissed at me and Jerm he had to replace all of the dolls." I said laughing. We sat there in silence for a while. When I just realized what Mya said. "Wait you said Dre? Like weed man Dre?" I asked hopeing that it wasn't the same person I had just slept with the night before.

"Yeah " She said knowing that I knew him.

"Aye, he tall brown skin low cut?" Jerome asked.

"Yep" she said awkwardly.

" Oh my god " I said in shock.

"What?" she asked concerned.

"Well I kind of got super high and drunk and I ended up sleeping with Dre." i said not caring because I didn't know he had a girlfriend.

"It's fine he does stupid shit like this all of the time I'm not surprised and we weren't even together he just invited me to the party and ended up running into Jeremiah. I wasn't going to come but I'm so glad I came." She said grabbing my hand showing that there was no hard feelings.

"Thank you for understanding." I said surprised she wasn't upset.

"What was I supposed to do get mad over a nigga that wasn't shit and never will be shit." she said laughing.

"He had some good dick though." I said with no hesitation.

"Aye chill" Jerome as he glared at me.

"Yeah but your brother look like he can put me to sleep." She said as we both bussed out laughing.

"Ew Mya." I said as I continued to laugh.

"I did not need to hear that." Jerome said laughing. This was starting to look like the beginning of a new friendship.