Ch.3 Jeremiah

"Dude ass really fucked my little sister and stared in my face like he aint do shit." I thought to myself as I slightly chuckled. I started to walk to Jerome room. I opened the door "aye Jerome you seen the wee-, awe shit my bad my bad." I said as I closed the door.

"Damn niggas just don't knock no more." Jerome said as he got out of bed. He cracked the door. I still could tell he didn't have a shirt on.

"Nigga what you want." He said obviously annoyed.

"Yo breathe kind of tink, but that's not what I'm here for- wait is that Kendrick bitch ?" I said trying to look behind to get a better look.

"Yeah man shut up. Whatchu want man." He said becoming more and more annoyed with me.

"folks guess who the fuck I just saw come out Jessica room." I said as I leaned on the door frame.

"Who?" he said looking all protective.

"Dre. Yes Dre Dre weed man Dre." I said knowing he would get mad.

"Can't tell her to do shit man now she fucking the weed man. I'm about to beat her ass and when I catch that nigga slipping imma get on his ass to." He said trying not to let the girl know what was going on.

"Swear to god that nigga better keep his gun on em at all times or be better have them boys because imma catch his ass slipping and imma beat his shit in on the g." I said as I started to walk away.

"Damn nigga merch you ainn get no pussy from yesterday." he said bragging. '

"Hell naw I was talking to this fine ass girl yesterday ouu she was so bhad but ian trying to fuck she actually and decent person." I said trying to remember the girl name.

"Alright man but I'm telling you don't trust no bitches out here forreal forreal man." he said acting like I don't know what I'm doing.

"Duh nigga ." I said as I walked down stairs to make me some cereal. I grabbed the milk from the fridge and sat it on the table. I grabbed the "Captain Crunch". I grabbed my bowl when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out to check it, it was that girl from yesterday.. Mya.

"hey, so sorry I bailed yesterday." Mya texted trying to start a conversation.

"nah u alright ma, wyd?" I replied.

"nothing really .. you feel like walking me to the store?" she said wanting another chance to see him again.

"yeah just come by im about to get dressed right now." I said as I put everything up. I started to walk up the stairs. I went into my room and grabbed my sweat pants off the floor and put them on i grabbed my hoodie and made my way down stairs.

"where you at ma im ready." I said as I began to open the door.

"currently walking." she replied. I looked down the street to see rather I could see her or not. I saw her . I began to walk towards her.

"Hey , I really am sorry I had to go yesterday." she said as she looked at her feet.

"Ma you okay forreal ian trippin. I was throwed as a bitch yesterday i'm not even finna front my shit." I said bumping her.

" I saw that, I was to I had to leave before things got a little out of hand." she said blushing.

"Don't worry you don't got nothing to worry about you would've been in good hands." I said getting a little cocky.

" I bet ." she said giggling.

" I don't remember much from yesterday, but I just knew I liked you." I said not caring what she said next.

"I like you to but I kind of gotta situation with this boy already" she said expecting things to be awkward.

"Fuck that nigga ma if I want chu imma get chu. Ia kill that nigga fuck you mean." I said wondering who she was talking about.

"We not in a good place right now anyway.. he wasn't all of that.... He used to hit me and stuff. I don't know why I stayed." she said not knowing why she was comfortable enough with telling him this.

"Who is this nigga?" I asked getting all protective.

"He was at your party yesterday.. he was trying to make me jealous by being all over some other girl." She said not wanting him to she that it bothered her.

"If you not comfortable with telling me who he is you don't really have to." I said trying to concider her feelings one the situation

"no I'm fine... his name Dre and he made my life a living hell but I don't know why I'm still willing to give him a second chance." she said with confidence.

"wait did you just say Dre like Dre Dre like weed man Dre?" I said hoping it wasn't that same nigga that slept with my sister last night.

"yeah that's why I wanted to talk on the porch I didn't want him to think he was hurting me in any type of way." said holding her head down.

" I swear to god I'm going to kill that nigga."