Ch.6 Mya

*POP*

I jumped but not too hard nothing that I'm not used to.

"Mya!" My mom yelled. I got up and ran down stairs.

"Yeah ma." I said as i sat at the stool.

" I need you to run to the grocery store for me and get some eggs and bread." she said as she turned to look at me.

"Huhh ma why cant you ask momma to do it." I groaned.

"Your mother is still in bed Mya go to the store." She said getting annoyed. I grabbed the keys and Left.

I know I know I'm 19 years old and still live with my moms. My moms got so much negative feedback after coming out and having me (through sperm donation of course). It haven't been easy for me either. Everyone is more open minded now but back in elementary school everyone made sure they made a comment about me and my gay moms. Now I just cant bring myself to move out they are all i have our family don't came around anymore I guess they got tired of acting like they supported them. I started the car and plugged the aux cord in and played something. I reversed out of the drive way i began to drive down the street. I stopped the car in the middle of the street and jumped out.

"What the fuck happened!" I yelled in a panic looking around for Jeremiah I saw him. I ran and gave him and hug. He pushed me off.

"Do I know you little mama?" Jerome said.

"It's me Mya.. you Jeremiah right?" I said hurt.

"No I'm Jerome his brother I don't got time to talk" he said as he walked out the door and stepped onto the ambulance.

"No where is Jeremiah." she cried out hoping he was okay.

"Jess meet us a the hospital." Jerome said before they closed the door to the ambulance before they drove off.

"what the fuck am I literally invisible." I cried out hoping someone would tell me where Jeremiah was.

"hey I saw you at my party yesterday." a girl called out behind me in a shaky voice.

"yeah can you please tell me where Jeremiah is." I said worried.

"Cmon you can ride with me to the hospital." She said as she hopped into the driver seat. I got in a texted my mom and told her that i wont be back for a while.

"what happened to him."i asked hoping it was nothing too bad.

"Kendrick happened.. Kendrick and Jerome started fighting because Jerome slept with his girlfriend or whatever so they started fighting and then Jeremiah jumped in its like their thing they never fight one on one that's just who they are its not like they cant fight but its like double damage.. but Kendrick's girlfriend was still there and she came down and hit Jerome so I had to beat the bitch ass. But when they were done with Kendrick , Jeremiah came over to see if I was okay but before I knew it I heard a loud shot and there was blood everywhere and Kendrick ran out the door leaving my brother there bleeding out." she said obviously holding back tears.

"what happened to the girl." She was in the other ambulance.

"Do you think he is okay." I asked not knowing how serious it actually was.

"man to be honest I don't think so i really don't think so." she said as she began to burst into tears still trying to keep her head up. We pulled up to the hospital. I jumped out the car so fast. I ran through the automatic doors feeling as if they didn't open fast enough. I ran through into the lobby I saw Jerome he was covered in blood.

"where is Jerm." Jessica said walking up to her brother hugging him. I could tell he was crying he just didn't want us to see.

" They said he in surgery right now... man i cant loose my brother dawg ." he said as his voice began to crack. I sat there silent I didn't really know him. Every second I looked a Jerome I looked saw how different they looked from each other. We sat there in silence not knowing what to say or how to feel.

"how do you know Jerm." Jerome said finally breaking the silence.

"We met at the party.. one of you caught my eye back in high school I don't really know which one.. but we kind of hit it off at the party. He was so sweet to me and I never had that." trying not to seem desperate .

"Yeah he told me about you.. if it makes you happy he told me he likes you.. he said he felt you guys could be something.. and that's saying a lot from him." He said giving me a gentle smile. We sat there for what seemed like hours.

"Rome you need to go home and change." Jessica said looking at his clothes that were covered in his brother's blood.

"No imma be here for him when he come outta surgery this is all my fault man." He said. I could hear the regret In his voice.

"It isn't your fault , man if its ya fault then its mine. We were taught to ride for each other and that's what the fuck we did." She said trying to get him to realize it wasn't their fault.

"Ill go to your house and get you guys a change of clothes." I said realizing neither one of them were going to leave their brother.

"No one is leaving okay it will mean so much to him to see us all here." Jerome had said.

"Okay why the fuck would he wanna see you covered in his own fucking blood." Jessica snapped.

"Man shut the fuck up with that shit Jess damn." Jerome snapped back.

"You are kin to Jeremiah Jordan ?" The tall man in a doctors coat asked.

"Yeah I'm his brother what's going on?" Jerome asked as he stood up and shook the man's hand.

"Well your brother lost a lot of blood. We were forced to put him into a medically induced coma." the man said reading off his clipboard.

"when do you think he will be out the coma." Jerome asked in a shaky voice.

"Its hard to say." He said looking bad for them.

"That's total bullshit!" Jessica said bursting into tears. Everyone were watching.

"Its okay its okay." I said leading her to her chair.

"When can we see him." I said trying to keep it together for Jessica.

"Tomorrow so go home and get some rest you can come back in the morning." He said beginning to walk out the door.

"Ian going no where." Jerome said sitting back down in his chair. So we all stayed all night until the morning.